Chapter 2

Hello!

————————————————————
You went down to the lobby and sat down in the waiting area. Looking around with nothing really to do, you looked down at the coffee table. Spotting a newspaper, and picking it up, it was the most recent in fact. Skimming through the the headlines and paragraphs which were either about political issues or societal changes, you spot a more interesting one.

'Man Found Dead; Who's The Culprit?', you frown at the title. 'That's Vague enough just for me to be interested..'

'On the night of September twelfth, a man was found dead in his home, and his child neglected. When the male of the household hadn't showed up to work for weeks, a fellow coworkers, and friend came to check up on the male and his family. When the said coworker approached the home, he stated that 'the doors were unlocked'. He then investigated the house further only the state that his coworker, as deceased. After police where called and dispatched, one of the team officers found a child male, chained up in the bedroom. After the home was cleared, and signed off limits to the public. The child was take to XX orphanage. Along with a discovery by forensic scientists that the male of the household might have been killed by the mother whom is in AA insane asylum as of this day.'

'XX orphanage? Chained up?! Wait isn't this-?!'
That's when your thoughts were interrupted by the doors loud hinges. You quickly drop the newspaper and get up to see the boy.

"O-oh, it's just you. You scared me.", you chuckle awkwardly. He didn't commentate. You calmly approach he boy and squat to his level. "So did you drying well? Let me see.", you reached out your hand towards his wet locks. He then quickly slaps your hand away. You retract your hand and look at him, with a light frown. His green eyes seemed shocked and startled. 'I must have scared him, coming at him like that.' "Sorry, I just wanted to see if your hair is dried. Though seeing that there's a little water on the floor tells me so. Come on let's go dry your hair.", you say as you hold out your hand. He looks both at your then your hand. The look in his eyes showed you that he wanted to trust you, but his body gave of another sign. You smile at him kindly, 'Maybe if I smile more he'll see that he can trust me.' He stood for a few seconds, contemplating on either taking your hand or not. So you took it upon yourself, as you squatted down to his level, and gently grasped his hand.

"May you please tell me your name?"

His brows wrinkled with confusion, and worry. "It's okay. I really, and honestly just want to be your friend. Today I assigned myself to look after you, meaning I will always be here for you, okay? So all I ask is for you to trust me, and become my friend. So...will you?", you asked with a pleading look, and a gentle smile.

His expression calmed, as he looked at you with curiosity. He then decided to take your hand. The feeling of his small hand, finally grasping yours made you happy.

You stood up, still his hand in your grasp, and headed down the hall for the bathroom again.

'He didn't tell me his name, but a least he trusts me a little more.'

"My name..."

You stopped. 'Did he...'

"My name is Leon."

You stayed quiet, and unknowingly let go of his hand. He was surprised by your actions, and quickly stepped back.

You turned around in one stride, and looked down at the lad with a surprised expression. He looked up at you, a little worriedly.

You quickly, swooped him in your arms and hugged him, while his was startled as he tried to squirm and push himself away from you, and out of your grasps. You soon realize your mistake, and sit him down in the floor.

He fell off balance and hit his butt, though he also was scooting away, but stopped when his back finally hit the wall. He looked up at you with fear.

"I-oh I'm sorry! It's just...you finally spoke! And with such a cute voice as well! I'm so happy! You've finally opened up! Thank you, Leon!"

Leon stopped his rapid breathing from the fear, and looked at you with confusion. He didn't speak, he just looked at you.

'Ah, well done (Y/n) I've made a fool of yourself.'

"I'm sorry Leon. Are we still friends?", you asked, as you lowered you defenses as much a possible, by sitting in the floor with him.

He looked at you with a blank expression, then nodded.

"Ah! Thank you! Oh! I'd forgotten we have to dry your hair or you'll get sick!", you quickly get up, and dusted yourself off.

"Let's go.", you say with a smile and hold out your hand.

Leon looked at your face again, that smile of your just lure in his trust, once again. He slowly took your hand, and you both begin to walk again.

Unbeknownst to you, Leon had a small smile, and dusted pink expression.

-865 words
————————————————————
Ik ik it's short this time, but honestly this in ruff. I dont know how to bring in his POV. Like there's a secret y'all don't know about him yet, but his personality hast to be a certain way at a certain time. Just give me time.

I honesty prolly won't even be active on any stories anymore. Kinda grew out of this...

Hope you enjoyed. Vote, comment, share, and have a nice day!🌸🌸🌸