Chapter 7

Eugh! We just got a pool!!! Imma get my swimsuit body on!! Also I see yall are commenting, but Wattpad wont let me read em.

After hours of preparation, every child was ready. You skipped lunch to continue working, and now you're hungry.

You decided that it'd be a wonderful idea to eat with Leon.

"Miia! I'm gonna take my lunch break, okay?!"

"Alright. I'll finish up around here. Enjoy your break!", she yelled from the other room. "Thank you!"

You stop by the cafeteria and pick up what Abel always gives you. Sneaking by a few cooks and walking up to a familiar station, you spot a brown bag upon the counter. Picking up the brown bag, you placing down some money to thank Abel. You leave with your lunch in hand.

You felt bad for not announcing yourself to Ms. Abel, but you knew she'd just end up flirting with you again.

'Now to find Leon.', you think with a smile. You quickly rush off to where Leon usually is, the library.

Opening the wooden doors to the library, you see Leon in his usual spot, reading a new book.

There were a few books sprawled across the table.

"Leon~", you whisper into his ear. Leon jolted and quickly looked around while placing a hand over his ear. You couldn't hold back laughter when seeing the look on his face.

"Ahahaa, L-Leon you're so silly. Such a scaredy-cat.", you teased. He pouted with his cheeks tinted pink.

After you calmed down, you smiled and ruffle his hair. "I'm sorry, Leon. Just wanted to have some fun."

"It's alright. It was kinda funny.", he stated. "But you didn't laugh.", you said confused.

Leon shook his head and changed the subject, "What brings you here?"

"I just finished my work. I didn't eat lunch yet."

"Why not eat with Ms. Nancy and the others?", he asked, looking at his book.

"Well...I wanted to see you.", you smiled and looked into his eyes.

Leon blushed and looked away from you. "Oh.", he responded.

You lightly chuckle and lay your head in your arms across the table.

"What are you reading?", you asked.

Leon looked down at the book in his hand and recalled what he was reading. "A book on romanticism.", he stated as he marked his page, closed the book, and pushed it aside.

"What to eat with me?", you asked.

Leon smiled and nodded.

After you two talked and shared your lunch, you stood up and stretched.

"Well, I guess I'll get back to work.", Leon nodded.

He had a bitter smile on his face. You wanted to make him happy. Then a thought hit you.

"Hey, Leon?"

He looked up at you and answered, "Yes?"

"How about we bake cookies tonight when we get home?"

Leon's eyes sparkled, and he quickly nodded.

"Alright! Cookies and milk tonight!"

"See you later tonight, Leon.", You caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead.