A few days later

I wake up to Christmas music blasting through the house. "What the fuck is that?" Brandon huffs.

I giggle. "You are in for a treat, the Rhodes take Christmas very serious here" We love Christmas in this household, we have Christmas parties, we send a Christmas card out on the 3rd too.

"Oh no you're that family" He groans.

I jump out of bed and head towards my wardrobe. "It's also a tradition to wear red on the 1st of December" I explain. I begin to get dressed putting on a matching black underwear and bra set.

"You're killing me here" Brandon smirks staring at me in my underwear and bra. I giggle and bend down to grab my tights from my bottom draw. "Lay get over here" He smiles at me.

I follow his demand and walk over there i lay on top of the blanket next to him. "Can i help you?" I ask.

His fingers run across my underwear and up towards my bra. "Lace underwear you know i love when you wear lace" He tells me. He begins to kiss my neck and his fingers start to trail over my body.

He starts to kiss me as his fingers slip into my underwear, i gasp once his fingers slip inside of me. My breathing gets heavier as i try to be quiet. I begin to pull on the bed sheets as Brandon goes down on me, I've never been touched like this before and it's driving me crazy. My legs begin to shake as i organism.

"You were so juicy baby" Brandon whispers into my ear. I pull his pants off and i get on top of him.

"I'm not wasting anytime babe" I tell him.

I begin to move my hips into a rhythm which he clearly seems to like as he moans my name. "Lay....baby" He moans. I keep going, i start to go faster which causes us both to moan. Brandon finishes which causes me to pretend i did too. I get off him and lay beside him.

He cuddles me. "Baby that was so good, I've missed the way you sit on my dick" He says.

"And moment ruined" I giggle and get up. I put my underwear and bra back on. I quickly get dressed into black tights and a red tight jumper dress, Brandon gets changed too while i make my bed.

After breakfast we all just sit around for a while and wait for my mum to finish bathing Dylan. "We're hear" Ellie's voice echoes through the house.

"I forgot they were coming to get the tree today" I tell Brandon.

Ellie, Liam and Shawn walk into the living room.....Wait Shawn? Why is he here? "Ellie needs to borrow something red, she doesn't have anything" Liam's tells me. I nod my head and Ellie begins to head for the stairs. "Hey man i never knew you were here" Liam greets Brandon.

They do that weird handshake hug thing like they're both 16 years old. "It's great to you man, you too Shawn" He smiles. I'm so glad he's playing nice.

Ellie enters the room with Dylan in her arms, "How do we look?" We all look at them both. Dylan is wearing a pair of black jeans with red converse and a red jumper with a black coat on. And Ellie is wearing my red long sleeve t-shirt dress on with black thigh boots.

Shawn takes Dylan from Ellie and plays with him. "Shawn my friends don't believe that we are best friends" Dylan explains to Shawn. Brandon looks at me sadly.

"How about i pick you up from school Monday dude?" Shawn offers.

Dylan quickly agrees and my mum comes down the stairs. She grabs the keys. "Right come on otherwise the good trees will be gone" My mom yells.

"We have all been waiting for you" Liam groans.

We all get up and head towards the family car. "Would you like me to drive Katie?" Brandon offers my mom.