f o u r t e e n

"Well, as we wait for our food to come, why don't we learn more about each other and what we've been up to for the past six years?" Namjoon suggested, a small smile as he held onto Seokjin's hand, brushing his thumb gently over his husband's knuckles.

"I don't really think much has changed." Commented Jimin as he looked around the bunch. "Just look at all of us! We all look the same! Besides Kook."

"Wait," Jungkook spoke. "Why not me?"

"You changed your hair and everything." Hoseok remarked. "You look just like Jeongguk now."

"Yeah, that's kind of the whole point. I don't think I look different though. I still look like me." Jungkook said anyways.

This had Jeongguk thinking. "How are you guys able to tell us apart? None of you have guessed our name wrong."

"We won't say your name until one of you gives a smart ass reply and then it's pretty much figured out. That, or we look at what you're wearing and it's a piece of cake." Seokjin decided to answer.

"Yeah, Gguk wears nothing but black most of the time and Kook dresses nice." Said Hoseok.

"I dress nice!" Jeongguk bickered.

This caused Hoseok to roll his eyes. "Wearing the same color everyday isn't fashion, Gguk. You know, you would look real nice in red. Try to spice up your outfits."

"Whatever, try affording my six-hundred dollar shoes."

"We get it, we're broke, now both of you just shut up." Seokjin told them to, wanting to move on this conversation before it went elsewhere. "Have you guys found any other love interest after whatever?" He asked. "Twins?" He cleared his question a bit so the Jeon Twins knew it was directed to them.

"No," Jungkook and Jeongguk said.

"Hookups are included." Yoongi pointed out.

Jeongguk looked down. "Then I guess yes."

"Woah, really? The guy who only had one body has hookups now? Jungkook, anything different?" Hoseok inquired.

The mentioned one shook his head. "I've studied on my cartoons and computer programming."

"See, when I told you that you guys were flip flopped, I meant it." Hoseok chuckled, sipping on his water.

     Seokjin began to feel uneasy, feeling rather sick. He went to excuse himself but immediately sat back down, eyes wide when he caught something.

His gaze was stuck straight forward past Jeongguk's head. "Oh crap," he breathed out, gripping Namjoon's hand and squeezing it tight.

"Ow! Jin!" Namjoon winced and tried to pull his hand away until Seokjin directed him to look over. As anyone could guess at this particular moment, the two looked straight at Taehyung who was currently walking over. "Oh," Namjoon said.

No one else had actually took notice but when Hoseok finally witnessed it and grew quiet, the entire table became mute soon afterwards.

Jeongguk wiped the crumbs away from his lips, picking his head up. "Why did you guys stop talking? You all look like you seen a ghost." He snickered.

"That's because they have, Ggukie." And that's went the empty seat next to Jeongguk was filled by Taehyung. "As I thought back in Korea, a reunion wouldn't be a reunion without all of us, right? I mean, I missed you guys."

Jeongguk felt his chest grow tight, squeezing his lips tautly together. He took his hands and pressed them onto the table, shooting himself up. He wasn't going to sit here and listen to this. That was before Jungkook grabbed his hand and pulled him back down. He rested their hands together on his thigh, leaning over. "Take a breath." He whispered.

"Guys, c'mon, say something." Taehyung frowned. He looked clearly dressed up for this, hair prettily styled.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jeongguk turned to glare at him, brows narrowed. "Don't you have other people's lives to fuck up?" He was furious.

"Calm down, Ggukie." Taehyung muttered, looking back at him with his big doe eyes. "I wanted to be apart of this . . . I wanted to have fun. After seeing you guys, it made me miss it."

"Bullshit! Fucking bullshit, Taehyung! You didn't miss shit! You're here to ruin things like you always have!" Jeongguk shouted at him. He wanted to lay him out so bad, punch him square in the face. "You think you can just miss us?! You think you would be forgiven?! All I want to know is which fuck invited your dumb ass!"

Taehyung didn't say anything, crossing one leg over the other and giving a bland look even if he was feeling sad and hurt.

Jungkook pulled Jeongguk back a few inches, leaning over the table to look at Taehyung for himself. "You have no idea, Taehyung, not a single clue. It would be best if you stayed out our lives." He told him, not shouting it like Jeongguk was.

Speaking of the older twin, Jeongguk ripped his hand away from his brother and stood again, leaving the table and soon the restaurant. He didn't have the time and embarrassed himself enough.

Taehyung looked down, not lifting his head to look at anyone else.

Seokjin stood and picked up his things, nudging Namjoon to follow him out. That's when Jimin left with him.

"They're aware we still have to pay, right?" Hoseok asked and went through his wallet, pulling out a twenty and setting it down. "That should pay for me and Yoongi since we didn't order much." He told Jungkook who was still seated. After speaking those final words, Yoongi and Hoseok also took it upon themselves and left, following the others.

Jungkook and Taehyung were left alone at the table. Jungkook wasn't done with what he wanted to say. He had been waiting for this for awhile.

"I want you to meet me right in front of the café across the street on Friday at six." Jungkook told him. "If you don't, then I would stay as far away as you possibly can because I personally won't hold back to beat your ass if I see you. It'll be on sight, I promise you that."

Taehyung slowly looked up at him, teary eyes. He was fighting back to hold his sadness back.

"You better fucking be there. I don't care if you have to miss a flight or pay for another night at a stupid ass motel, you better get yourself there. Not a minute late because if you waste my time, oh, if you dare, I'll make sure I ruin your pretty face." Jungkook pulled out his own money and set it down to pay for everyone else, leaving Taehyung there with not another word to be shared.

The night definitely wasn't supposed to turn out this way; not with Taehyung showing up. And, no matter who could have guessed it, it was still a turn of events and still something no one was ready for.

Taehyung and Jungkook would meet two days from now, after the other five (not including Jeongguk) went back to Korea. For anyone who wondered, today was a Wednesday. They would eventually meet up on Friday.

Jungkook had a whole list of things he wanted to talk about; a bunch of subjects that were to be brought up.

     When getting back into the cars, no one said anything, not a single peep was to be shared. It was tense; they were all so afraid of making the ticking bombs blow.

The ones in Jeongguk's car — which was Seokjin and Hoseok — were petrified of dying with how uncomfortably fast Jeongguk was going.

It was supposed to be Jimin with them but Jimin refused to get in with Jeongguk. By the time Hoseok got in the car, the slightly elder Jeon Twin didn't waste a second before speeding away, not even allowing Yoongi to get in with them so he had to go on with Jungkook, Jimin, and Namjoon.

Both cars had thick and awkward tension. It was unbearable but no one was going to go against it and speak out. Not a single soul.

_________

AUTHOR's WITTLE NOTE:

1. You ready? :)
2. If you haven't followed me yet, why not? :(
3. Please be sure to share and vote and comment, please and thank you!

—Also, if you're wondering how they're sitting, it goes Jeongguk, Jungkook, Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, open spot. They had an eight person table because even numbers.