..1..

Flashback..
Jimin 4 years and Jungkook 2 years old
Jungkook: hi jwimin hwyung... How awe you?
Jimin : i am Fine, how about you?
Jungkook : i am fwine.. Jwimie hwyung pwomise me.. We will bwe bwest fwiend forwever.. and when we're big.. We will get mwarried..
Jimin : yes jungkookie.. I promise.. You're my best friend forever.. I love you so much..
Jungkook : i wuv you too jwiminie hwyung..

End of flashback..

Jimin's pov..
I woke up from the bright sunlight on my window.. I got my phone and check the time.. It was 6:30 in the morning..
I got up wash my face and take bath.. Then head down stairs..
There i saw jin hyung cooking breakfast ..
Jimin : Good morning, jin hyung..
Jin: oh hi good morning, you woke up so early..
Jimin: uh yes duh, i always get up early hyung.. (They laughed )
Jin: ok ok, breakfast is ready let's eat..

Skip..
Jimin's Pov..
We were done eating.. I went upstairs to get my bag and head to my first day of college.. I hope i could have friends.. Cause jhope hyung still haven't come to seoul yet he is in Gwanju.. ( Ends of he's pov)

Principals office...
( jimin knocked)
The principal: come in..
Jimin : Hello sir..
The principal: oh hi you are the new boy.. My name is mr.bryan..Ok here is your schedule and i will call one of the excellent students to tour you..
Jimin : oh Ok my name is park jimin and thank you sir..
( then a student come to the principals office .. a tall and brown haired guy with boxy smile..)
Taehyung : Hi Mr.Bryan.. Why did you call me..
Mr Bryan : oh hello tae.. I called you to tour this new student named jimin..

( when Tae enter the office he saw the n boy with blonde hair.. Cute chubby fingers and cheeks with Crescent eyes)

Tae : ok Mr.bryan.. Come on let's go..

To be continue...🌸🌸🌸