"Hey Mel." He kissed my forehead and let me go, smiling as he did so.

"This is Noah!" I nervously smiled as my parents turned to him.

"Oh dear!" My mother practically screamed when Noah handed her the flowers, smiling innocently.

"You can call me Anna and that's my husband Mark." She pulled him for a tight hug. I could tell Noah didn't expect the hug, his face turned red immediately.

"Nice to meet you." My father said to him, shaking his hand professionally.

"Pleasures all mine." Noah smiled at him, returning the firm handshake.

"Melon." Noah whispered jokingly into my ear as we sat down together. I always hated that nickname my mom gave me, it was so embarrassing.

The whole night, was just my dad questioning poor Noah.

"What's your job?"

"What do you like to do?"

"How much do you make?"

"How many girlfriends have you had?"

"What are your best qualities?"

"Does Tiffany like you?"

"What type of alcohol do you drink?"

"Do you smoke?"

My dad did not hold back on all the intrusive questions.

Luckily, Noah answered them with ease, giving the best answers. I could tell this wasn't his first rodeo, and that made me quite nervous.

"Dad. Chill out." I said, taking a sip of my drink.

"Sorry, it's just been a while since Melanie's been with a good guy." My father answered, making me furrow my brows.

"Anywho, how long have Y'all known eachother?" My mother asked, a bright smile on her face.

"Oh, only a couple weeks." I answered, giving Noah a much needed break.

"Really?" My father leaned in, suddenly interested.

"Yeah, we really hit it off when we first met." I said, smiling happily at Noah.

"Where did you guys meet?" My mother asked, making me silently panic.

I couldn't just tell them that I got gassed in the face and Noah, who had been screaming at the police, stopped to help me. Then I got shot and he saved me again.

They would freak out and probably kill us both.

"Uh-" I chewed on the inside of my cheek.

"We have a mutual friend. She introduced us." Noah said, gripping my hand under the table.

"Y-yeah. Her name is Natalie." I smiled awkwardly.

"Oh, we haven't met her." My mother frowned.

"Yeah, well she's Tiffany's friend too so maybe soon." I smiled, secretly hoping I didn't have to introduce them to Natalie and Ryan too.

"Alright then. Looking forward to it." She smiled brightly.

Under the table, I felt Noah's hand playing with my fingers. He was just fiddling with my limp hand, probably out of nervousness.

The conversation continued, my father seemed to like Noah, even inviting him to go play golf sometime. I giggled at the thought of Noah playing golf, maybe he actually knew how to play. He didn't exactly reject the offer.

Under the table, his hand wandered out of mine and moved to my thigh. I cleared my throat nervously as he lightly rubbed my inner thigh.

"So how's Tiffany? That girl! I love her!" My mother laughed and asked me.

"S-shes good! Crazy as ever." I laughed along with her, feeling Noah inching closer and closer, digging his cold hand in between the fat of my thighs.

I gasped softly and his finger made contact with the lace of my underwear.

"Tell her I miss her so much. Does she have a boyfriend yet?" My mom laughed and stopped the waiter to ask for a refill.

I took this time to turn to Noah and ask him what the hell he was doing.

He gave me side eye, a smile creeping on his face and I spread my thighs slightly for this hand to get through.

My poor parents were oblivious to what was going on under the table.

"What the hell are you doing?" I breathed into his ear when both my parent's were distracted with ordering dessert.

"I told you you were tense. Relax." He said, smirking down at me.

I already felt my wetness soaking the seat, I didn't want to make it any worse.

"My fucking parents are right there." I said to him, biting my tongue to not say it any louder.

"Well I can stop." He took his hand away. And though that was probably for the best, I was on edge, and I felt extremely uncomfortable without it.

"No..." I almost said outloud at the loss of contact, gripping my hand around his wrist as he left the warmth of my thighs.

"You're sure?" He asked quietly, looking around, but no one could possibly see us.

"please." I exhaled slowly and looked back at my parents, who were totally clueless.

--

Alright 😏 who turned the A.C off?

Lmaoo but really, I'm so ready to write the next part because....

I don't wanna spoil it but it's a step up from I've written before, and I hope they aren't moving too fast because chile 💨

Anywho byee see ya later🧚‍♀️