Yandere Bully Team NDGO

(A/n): Hey guys, so this is a continuation of my Yandere Beacon academy one shot, if you have not read that then I recommend reading that first, you still use your Battleaxe that splits into Smg's but now you made a modification that allows you to split them in half but then put the ends together so it becomes a double-bladed halberd.

this is what it looks like.

(A/n): Anyway let's move on with the story

(Y/n): (Hey guy's, it's me again.)

About 3 months ago I had one of the craziest days imaginable, back at Beacon academy it turned out that every single girl there was a Yandere who was obsessed with me, they killed every other person there so they could 'prove their love to me', yeah it was crazy so I ran like hell out of there, of course, they still caught up with me.

If it weren't for my best friend Nexus, I probably never would have escaped Beacon and I'd be strapped down to a bed with those lunatics.

And speaking of Nexus, after the whole ordeal while we were walking through Vale he actually admitted to being Bisexual confessed that he had feelings for me, but he would be fine if I chose to just stay friends.

I told him I would think about it and I did just that, I thought about whether I should accept his confession or not.

He literally saved me from a bunch of psychos, he helped support me through Beacon while all the girls were staring at me, and he's overall been the best friend I could have ever asked for.

So after careful consideration which took 2 weeks, I invited Nexus to speak with me in a park where I told him that I decided that I wanted a more serious relationship with him which he was overjoyed to hear.

Since then we've been officially dating.

Nexus: (Snoring)

which explains why he's sleeping next to me and hugging me like a teddy bear.

I turned around and stared right back at Nexus, he was sleeping calmly and snoring loudly.

I started scratching his wolf ears and saying.

(Y/n): rise and shine sleepyhead, we got a busy day ahead of us.

He grumbled a bit, I tried to get up only for him to pull me back towards him.

Nexus: Mmh five more minutes.

(Y/n): Come on wolfy we gotta get up, class starts in 15 minutes.

Nexus: Then we still have time (He said while burying his face into my chest)

(Y/n): Ugh, you are a handful sometimes you know that.

After a while, I finally managed to get out of his grip and walk into the bathroom and get dressed, after I was done I walked out only to see Nexus in the middle of changing.