Hod X Agent Male reader

(A/n): Alright, this one-shot will revolve around the series Lobotomy corporation which is one of my favorite games, If you don't know anything about it then here is a link to the steam page for it.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/568220/Lobotomy_Corporation__Monster_Management_Simulation/

Anyway, let's begin the story.

(Y/n)'s pov

Hi, my name is (Y/n), I'm an Agent working at Lobotomy corporation in the training department, I've been here for about 6 days, and the work isn't too bad-

(A/n): Skip to 0:22 for added effect

Random person: AAAAGGHHH OH DEAR GOD HELP ME!

If you...ah..look past the screaming people being torn limb from limb by some demonic amalgamation of human body parts, and the giant rainbow shark thing hurtling towards ME!

I threw myself onto the ground just as it flew over my head, sadly the guy in front of me wasn't so lucky as he was snapped in half.

(Y/n): Oh dear god, why did I sign up for this shit again!?

I picked myself up and faced towards the thing that just finished eating one of my co-workers.

(Y/n): You are one ugly motherfucker you know that.

It then turned and all its eyes stared at me.

(Y/n): I-....probably shouldn't have said that out loud.

It then charged towards me, I lifted up my weapon which was called 'Harvest', it was a long pole weapon with what seemed like a rake with blades.

Although I was still thrown back because my Weapon was only a 'He' rank, Nothing there lunged at me but I jumped to the side and stabbed it in the side, of course, I barely scratched it.

(Y/n): Need some help here!

Of course, everyone else in the hallway was busy either fighting that rainbow shark thing I mentioned earlier or dead.

(Y/n): (Fuck!)

Nothing there kept trying to slash me with its claw, I kept sidestepping its strikes and I stabbed it in its face and tried to push it back, It easily overpowered me and Managed to smack my weapon out of my hands, I tried to punch it's eye only for my attack to do absolutely nothing.

Nothing there managed to smack me to the side and into the wall, I hit my head and felt dizzy as the Abnormality lumbered towards me.

(Y/n): S- Stay away from me!

It ignored me and jumped at me, I screamed in pain when I felt it's claw stab through my Ego suit, I panicked as I thought this was how I would die when Suddenly there was a loud gunshot, Nothing there got knocked off of me, I looked towards the end of the hallway and saw three people, one of them had a pink military suit and a large pink sniper rifle, the second person had a large grey coat and sword with bandages all over them, and the third person was wearing a red Ego suit with eyes on it and they held a large jagged sword with a single eye on it.