She bites her lips and giggles at my intensity.

I crawl between her thighs and meet her face with my harsh gaze. "Is something funny?"

Her giddy face drops and she shakes her head no.

"Thought so" I grit out leaning back to tower over her.

As she watched I take off every inch of my clothing, never breaking our gaze...daring her to.

Taking my throbbing dick into my hands I squeeze it from base to tip as I stare into her aroused eyes then trail to her soaking lower lips that were ready for my hard thrusts.

"You want this baby?"

She nods her head to say yes as she bites her lips.

"Spread it wide for me."

Still stroking my dick, she takes her hands obediently to the crook of her inner thighs and spreads her wet lips.

"Good girl."

I kneel down, my lips now fanning her spread pussy and her back arch's.

"Baby...please." She strains.

I take out my tongue and run it from the bottom of her silky slit all the way to her clit, then swirl it round her aching knob, sucking it through my teeth.

I then buried my tongue into her cùñt and thrust deep into it repeatedly, her saltiness spreading all over my chin and she came with harsh moans. Her hands now weaved through my curls, pushing my face into her pussy as I drink in all her wetness.

I begin to trail wet kisses up her torso, dipping my tongue into her now pierced belly button and tug on it warranting a hiss that turned into a moan once I licked it.

Going further up, I hover over her left boob and she immediately pushes my head into it, raising her back from the bed and she pleads "Please...more"

Without hesitation I such on her brown bud till it was raw then I moved on to the right one, each suck and swirl of my tongue eliciting a moan till she came once more.

Moving up to her neck I bury my neck into her neck and suck her tender flesh making sure to leave multiple hickies. I then whisper into her ear. "Are you ready baby?"

"Always." She pants.

I kiss her with a passion before aligning my tip with her pussy and she whimpers, her hips uncontrollably grinding against the tip of my dick causing me to groan.

I lean back and grab her slim throat with my with my hand and thrust into her firmly, my balls slapping against her spread ášś cheeks.

I watch as her back arches and her head tilts back, her toes curling into the sheets as she wraps a palm round the wrist of the hand that held her throat, the other gripping our sheets with a whimper.

"Yes! Thorin...yes."

I continue to thrust harsher at her words and her eyes rolled shut in pleasure, her mouth now open with her tongue slightly peaking out, drool running down her face.