Chapter 11

Thorin's POV

The cold shower ran through my hair loosening my curls and made its way down my back removing all the dirt and dust that stuck to my sweaty skin from the excavation site.

My heart beat through my chest as I anticipate my call to Maple. This isn't my first time missing New Years and Christmas with my family but it's the first time I had the chance to spend it with someone that held my heart so gently in her palm.

Turning the shower of I wrap a towel round my waist loosely after wiping myself off.

I can't afford to miss another call with her, the sound of her soft voice still echoes in my air as I lay awake trying to sleep at night, each night grew more excruciating without her and once I missed a chance to speak to her it felt like sharp, metal nails digging into my heart one by one,

Stepping out, I look at my watch that was on the table beside my motel bed and saw it was already 8:55.

Immediately, I grab my laptop from my bag and made sure my connection was stable before calling her. Now sitting on my bed focusing on my laptop, I watch the call go through but she didn't pick up and I groan.

"Baby please pick up this shitty WiFi can only hold up for long."

As I call again I hear the door that connects my room to my neighbours open.

I sigh, still focusing on my laptop "Gary you can't borrow my underwear go to a store or something, I'm busy."

"You know, I don't think she'll pick up." I turn swiftly towards the familiar soft voice and practically teleported to the source once I saw Maple standing right at the centre of my room.

Running towards her, I immediately bend down and grab her. She wraps her arms and leans round me as I squeeze her tightly into me till there was nothing but her clothes between us and my towel. She removes her smiling face from my neck and stares lovingly into my eyes as she places a hand over my face.

"I couldn't do it. I couldn't be without you." Her emotional words fan my skin as she leans into me and kisses me and I immediately respond to her, running my hand from her back to her neck then into her hair and I pull her face closer to mine as our tongues now intertwine. I bite down on her plumb bottom lip and my other hand finds its way to her aśś and I squeezed, her moans a delicious reward for my action.

Making my way to the bed I toss her down and pull her closer to me by grabbing both her ankles, spreading it wider. I feel my dick harden in anticipation of being buried balls deep into her wet cunt that is now visible due to her dress riding up her slim, milky brown torso.

"Take it all off" I command as confidence surged through me.

She immediately did as she was told and I felt my dick throb as I watch her strip and toss her dress to the ground. Her lightly freckled shoulders and arms looking soft under the motel light. Her blue bra was the next go as she knelt in front of me and unclasped them, slowly easing it down her arm as her plump boobs and brown nipples came into sight. Her eyes never leaving mine.
She then laid on her back as she eased her matching panties town to her ankles before she kicked it off and spread her legs wider for me.

My eyes trailed down her lighter inner thigh to her soaking wet pûśśy and I lick my lips with desire. Kneeling down I grab her knee and spread her legs wider and she hissed out a moan that was music to my ears. I place wet kisses down her inner thigh and stop right on top of her clit. A moan filled the room as her back arched and I felt a small hand run my hair and grab it tightly making my dick twitch.

"Please" Her pleading soft voice whispered.

A smile spread across my face before I took my tongue out and flick the tip of her clit. The tiny action was followed by a sharp tug toward her dripping pussy as she whimpered into the room. "Please," she strained and I complied.