Epilogue

The car swerves as I lose focus of the road and wheel briefly.

"Jesus H Christ baby are you trying to kill me?" I groan. Maples seductive laugh came through the speakers of my phone.

"Do you like your birthday present baby?" Her voice now low and enticing making my dick strain harder against my slacks.

I look down at my phone and see a picture of her bare golden brown body and inky hair spread across our white sheets, legs parted and pussy shaved with her legs spread wide apart for me to see every angle of her wetness. A red ribbon tied neatly round her naked torso.

"Fûćk baby you look so good." I groan. My hands grip the wheel tighter making my knuckles turn white.

She laughs some more, her vibrations going straight to my còćk.

"All for you baby," she whispers, "Every. Single.Inch." Each pants boiled my blood.

"Touch yourself baby! Touch yourself and show me." I command, caution flying into the wind.

"Yes daddy." She whispered and I saw red.

"Fûćk baby you know I love it when you say that."

Her low chuckle then turned to a raspy moan as she repeated "Daddy!" with a strained cry then chuckled lowly again.

As I was about to reply a video popped up on my phone and I immediately clicked it.

Her shaved pussy now had her little fingers buried deep inside her wet cûñt as her back arched as she moaned out daddy, zooming into every inch of her body.

"You like my show for you baby?" I could hear the evil grin in her voice.

The strain of my dick against my slacks became unbearable and I quickly unzipped it allowing my throbbing còćk to spring free.

"You know what I'm gonna do to you when I get home baby?" I grit.

"Tell me daddy." She moaned and an image of her running her hand over her nipples to her sopping wet pussy filled my mind causing my dick to twitch violently.

"I'm gonna take that sweet cuñt of yours and fûçk it with my tongue...every bit of it."

"Do it daddy" she moaned.

"Then that little clit of yours is next, by the time I'm done with it, it'll be raw and ready for more. You'd like that won't you baby?" I bark.

"Yes daddy! So much!"

"You'd like me to bury my dick into that tight pûssy of yours won't you?"

"Oh..yes!"

"I'll stretch you so wide you'll mumble French for days."

"N'arrête...pas...de...parler," do...not...stop...talking, her pants make me drive faster as our house comes into view.

"Are you ready for me baby? Are for me to ram my throbbing dick into you from the back till you beg me stop."

"I'll never tell you to stop baby" she groans.

"Good cause daddy's home and I don't plan on holding back."

**********************

Tossing her roughly on the bed. I yank her legs to the edge of the bed forcefully and spread them wider. Her hair now scattered round the sheets more as her pussy dripped for me.