Chapter 14

Todorokis POV

"Well well, what do we have here, two fucking losers at night alone, real classy guys, didn't know you swing that way half and half", Bakugo said chuckling.

   "Great", I muttered.

"What's wrong", Midoriya said peeking over.

"Just a walking pain", I told him. I pulled Midoriya behind me before Bakugo noticed him.

    "It's not like that and mind your language", iida said, Bakugo just rolled his eyes.

   "What are you doing here Bakugo", I said just wanting to end this pointless encounter.

    "Are you really asking me that question, I could say the same thing about you guys", he said pointing at me and iida.

   "Todoroki needed help with his homework so I came to help", he said giving me the thumbs up.

"You did?", Midoriya whispered to me. This day can not get any worse.

   "Yeah...that doesn't explain what he's doing here", he said pointing at me again.

    "One get your ugly fingers out of my face, and two this is my room", he looked at me confused.

"Wait isn't this Dekus room?", Midoriyas grip tighten on my shirt as soon as Bakugo said Deku.

"We share a room, and why do you want to speak with him?", I knew for a fact that he wanted to speak to Midoriya alone but why?, he looked mad when I said we shared a room.

"Is he in their....or right here" he said teaching behind me to grab Midoriya, but not before slapping his hand away.

Bakugo laughed with an annoyed look on his face.

"Is he that precious to you that you had to use your quirk on me HUH?!!!", he said clutching his bloodied hand.

"What?", I said looking at his hand covered in blood, wait, did Midoriya do that. I saw some residue of his quirk on Bakugos hand.

"T-The explosions....his hands...hurting m-me, his hands.....". I heard Midoriya mumbling, I looked at him and he did not look okay, he looked terrified.

"Is he okay?", iida said. I shook my head.

"All I wanted to do is to speak to Deku in private", he said sounding worried. After what he did he has no right to talk to him.

"That's not going to happen and his name is not Deku, it's Midoriya", I said giving Midoriya a reassuring smile.

"Ah c'mon Shouto, don't you think he's old enough to decide if he wants to talk to me, plus Deku we've known each other since long before you two were "besties", so why don't you come out of hiding and talk to me face to face you COWARD!!", he yelled making Midoriya flinch.

    I looked at Midoriya, "do you know him?", he shook his head.

    "Oh come on, why are you lying to him, we were "best buddies", he said smirking.

   "Listen he clearly doesn't know you, he's afraid of you!", I said standing in front of Midoriya.

    "If he knew you don't you think he would be talking to you all buddy buddy as you claim you two are", iida said finally having the time to talk.

    "What are you guys doing up this late", I heard Aizawas voice booming through the hall. Shit, this night just gets better and better.

    "This is not over", Bakugo said storming past Aizawa bumping into his shoulder. Iida and me looked at each other.

   "Well anyone want to tell me what's going on", he said already annoyed that he's awake.

And I rose from the DEAD!!!, sorry for the long hiatus 😅😅🥲, enjoy the story guys and don't forget to check out my other books. Also enjoy another cliffhanger 😛