CHAPTER 17: ASA NOMINATION PARTY

These past couple of weeks have been rough for Tiana. Everything hasn't been going smoothly with bossy. This transition from Empire to bossy has been hard for her because she is used to a level of expertise that she is not getting. She understands that it will take time since bossy is new and Empire has had years to build its connections. She is one hundred percent done with Empire because she filmed her last scene for the Empire movie a couple of days after she left Empire. 

Tiana's P.O.V

These past couple of weeks at bossy have been good and bad at the same time. We have a plan for my career and we've knocked a couple of songs that got on the billboard hot 100 list. While that's great it's nothing new to me I always have songs on there I was hoping with being at bossy I would get nominated for an ASA and even perform but that's not happening so I have to seat on the sidelines while everyone else is either performing or getting nominated. I guess I shouldn't be too sad since I've performed and gotten nominated plenty of times I just thought that being at bossy things would be different for me but it's only been a few weeks so I have to ride it out and see. I like working with the ladies so it hasn't been a total bad experience. I feel a little neglected because Cookie is busy with melody, Becky is busy with everybody but me and the only person that was really pushing for me at the ASA's was Gisele. I guess I understand I've been doing this for years and I've done this award show plenty of times so I guess it's time for me to let the newbies shine.

Tiana is in her apartment getting ready for the ASA nominations party. Tiana is sitting in front of her vanity while her Hair stylist is doing her hair. She is not really up for it but she is still going. 

"T..T..Tiana Tiana's hair stylist calls out her name to get her attention 

"Yeah." Tiana says snapping out of her thoughts .

"What do you think of this Wig." Her hairstylist ask.

"It's cute I like it goes well with my dress." Tiana says a little out of it still.

"Ok glad I could slay you tonight." She says while doing a little shoulder shimmy. 

"You always do boo." Tiana compliments her.

"Ok you have half an hour before the car arrives to take you to the nomination party." Tiana's makeup artist tells her.

"Yeah I know." T says she gets up from her chair and walks over to her dress. All she has to do is get dressed she already has her makeup done so she is pretty much done with everything. She walks out of her closet all done and ready to go.

"Tata you look pretty." Bella says while waling up to her. Bella and Prince were playing while she was getting ready. There nanny is staying with them until she gets home.

"Thank you babes." T says smiling at her.

"You have to hurry the car is here." Someone shouts at her. She has a lot of people in the penthouse helping her get ready.

"Ok dang come down I know." She says getting frustrated from getting rushed. She already is not up for it and her being rushed is making her not wanna go even more.

"Bella be good for Clarissa You too Prince." She bends down and gives them a  hug.

"Love you too." She says. She and everyone else that are in the house walk out. Tiana's glam squad all go to their cars to go home and she gets in the car and gets driven to the event. 

She arrive to the event she gets out of the car and gets greeted by a bunch of photographers at the door. She walks to the red carpet and everyone started to yell her name and take her picture. She sees Devon and treasure doing an interview and she surprisingly doesn't care. She went over to him a couple of days ago and told him she could perform with him instead of Treasure but he said no. She was a little mad when Devon decided to keep Treasure as his performance partner but she gets it if it was her she would of probably done the same thing so she is over it. She finishes taking pictures and doing interviews so she walks to her seat.

She watches everyone perform she is really enjoying it especially Melody's. She hears the announcer say Devon and treasure are next so she starts cheering for her boo.

and then this happened ^ 

Author

I'm too lazy to write that scene out  :)

This chapter is really short but the next one is gonna be longer and dramatic just wait.