Chapter 1 Arc 6: Back to School (II)

Hurts. His head hurts. 

The words of Si Wang saying that he's getting a punishment was like it was fading away into the distance. 

Ling Yuxian shut his eyes in pain. The weight on top of him was disappearing. But, his head hurts to the point that he wasn't able to notice his surroundings already changing. 

[Host 68421796479632 will be going to different worlds to complete missions and save each world from destruction]

The pain subsided. Hearing that familiar voice from his system as well as that familiar line, Ling Yuxian slowly opened his eyes. 

As expected. He came back to that cliche setting. A bright white space and a chair in the middle of it. Sitting on that chair was him, back to his appearance of a handsome middle age dude.

After a few seconds passed without Ling Yuxian saying anything, the system then said, 

[Please choose. Yes or no. By choosing yes, you'll be going through different worlds. By choosing no, you'll die.]

"Xiao Meng?" Ling Yuxian raised his brows in interests. Instead of acting confused, he was oddly calm when facing this scene once again.

[.....]

Hearing silence, Ling Yuxian felt like chuckling. But, he still replied back, "Yes."

[Host have chosen yes. You will transmigrate to your first world in 100...98...96....]

As expected of his system. Counting out numbers randomly again...

Xiao Meng didn't even finish counting down his numbers and Ling Yuxian could already felt himself transporting against space and time. Maybe once again he'll go back to that classroom where he was being fucked? And then once again, the male lead will walk in and see that wonderful scene of sticky liquids all over the ground near his desk. Ah, that poor janitor too. Tsk tsk.

But contrary to what Ling Yuxian expected, he was now in a dark room. The only source of light was from the light of the moon shining through the window.

"Are you cold?" 

A deep attractive voice called out to him next to his ears. Next thing he knew, his ear were already nibbled on. "Why don't I warm you up? Hm?"

The man's hand started to trace on Ling Yuxian's chest. Then, slowly went towards his nipples, rubbing and pinching them playfully. 

Ling Yuxian's breath quickened. His dick started to harden as he was getting turned on just by these little touches and that seductive voice. Turning his head slightly to look at the man behind him, he found that the man's look was top notch.

If Ling Yuxian were to resist such a high quality man, he was sure to regret it. When he's hungry, that means he's hungry. Why not enjoy it. 

Seeing Ling Yuxian looking back at him, the man stopped nibbling on Ling Yuxian's ears and smiled. He leaned down and then skillfully snatch those lips, kissing and licking them all over again and again as if he would never get tired of them.

Moving his hips, the man started to rub his dick against Ling Yuxian's underwear. By now, that underwear was starting to get wet with sticky stuffs. 

Rubbing his thing back and forth, the more he did so, the more he wanted to just insert it in. 

Finally, he took off Ling Yuxian's underwear and whispered, "Can I?"

Ling Yuxian looked into his eyes and nodded with a warm smile. The man couldn't help but say, "Cute."

Throughout that night, there were only loud moans and the sound of the bed creaking. 

~~Author's Notes~~

\(^w^)/ Hi hi. It has indeed been a long time. I heard that it has been 5 months and 11 days already since I last updated ah. So I decided to update a really really short chapter today. Haha. 

*Runs away to go play Taoists again*

*Starts shouting while running* SEE Y'ALL 5 MONTHS LATER