Chapter 1 Arc 3: God of Death

Opening his eyes, Ling Yuxian's mouth twitched.

He was back in his white endless space while sitting in the same chair. "What happened this time?"

[An invasion of another system]

"System, you aren't messing around with me, are you? I haven't even spent 3 hours in that world!"

[Host 68421796479632 will be going to the next world in -3....-2....-1.....0...]

'System finally counted right but why does it start with a negative number...'

Even before Ling Yuxian opens his eyes, he could felt the surrounding area hot, the air thick with smoke. When he did open his eyes, Ling Yuxian was expressionless at where he was.

It was like how they described the night to be with those cliche lines of how the full moon shines as fires lit up the surrounding.

Ancient style houses are being burned down even at this instant and Ling Yuxian can hear cries of fears screaming and yelling in the background as they are burned alive.

He is currently wearing a commoner's clothes that were of the color gray and his hair all tied up into a messy bun.

But, that isn't what you should be focusing on. Instead, focus on what Ling Yuxian currently sees what's unfolding in front of him.

A man clad in a dark black long sleeve robe in hanfu style held onto a sword covered in blood. He had on a white blank mask with no details, no expression...

His dark hair was flawless as it flows down to his waist beautifully. His skin is so pale that snow can't even compare to his beauty. Even without seeing his face, Ling Yuxian could feel that the man clad in black definitely has a godly appearance.

The man clad in black held onto the hair of a victim in his left hand.

"Ahh! Let me go! Please!!!" The victim cried out in agony, "I still have my wife and my baby! Please, don't kill me!"

With one swift move of his right hand that was holding onto the sword, he slices the head off of the body cleanly without listening to the victim's plead. When he was done, he threw away the dead corpse and it's head away. He then walks toward Ling Yuxian step by step without rushing.

"Si Wang." Ling Yuxian lightly said out as he got the memories of this world and its plot.

Si Wang abruptly came to a halt the moment he hears his own name. How long has it been the last time he heard it? Perhaps hundreds of years ago? But no matter, Si Wang will still kill him.

But, before Si Wang even raise his sword to aim towards Ling Yuxian's head, Ling Yuxian fearlessly took out a small dagger from his sleeves and slit a bit of his wrist. Blood came seething out along with a sweet particular scent.

Si Wang stood in place without moving for a moment. Seeing this, Ling Yuxian smiled. Whether this was him being lucky or a curse, at least he won't die today.

Si Wang finally uttered a few words after a while,

"Come with me."