Suddenly Kareena stood up and ran from there, when everyone looked at each other confused but for a moment she came back with a guitar which Aditya kept with him as he loves to sing but being with Neil during internship they both quite sing well and match each other's level.

Neil took guitar from her and looked at front. There she was looking at him only trying to comfort him with her eyes, she knows the pain. He looked at her to gain some warmth which her eyes hold for him.
She smiled a little looking at him and Neil closed his eyes tuning the guitar.

As his fingers touched in the strings of instrument producing a soothing sound making everyone smile at him. He loves to sing not much but as said when you can't convey your emotions in words, these piece of art actually do that task for you to put your feelings better.

Tujhse Hi To Mili Hai Rahat
Tu Hi To Meri Hai Chahat
Tujhse Hi To Judi Zindagi
Teri Yaadein Hain Kuch Adhoori
Saans Aadhi Hai Kuch Hai Poori
Aankhon Mein Hai Kaisi Ye Nami
Mera Mann, Kehne Laga
Paas Aake Na Tu Door Jaa
Chhoone De, Honth Tere
Zara Saanson Mein Apni Basa Aa...

He looked at her on those deep black orbs which always used to hypnotize him towards her. He asked her through his eyes to remember the time when we met on cafe for the second time as lovebirds. How she was hooked up for those brownies even after knowing it's finished and he told her to wait..... But earning a glare from her he himself went inside the kitchen of the cafe to get her brownies made by him and got a kiss in return.

He looked down and again played with those strings humming the beautiful melody.

Hmm... Hmmm... Hmmm...
Hmmm.. Hmm..

Mar Na Jaaunga, Reh Na Paaun
Gham Judai Ka Seh Na Paau
Aye Tujhe Pyaar Ka Vaasta

Hoo....
Teri Yaadein Hai Kuchh Adhoori
Saans Aadhi Hai Kuch Hai Poori
Aankhon Mein Hai Kaisi Ye Nami
Raat Ke Chaand Tale
Aagosh Mein Meri Tu Aa.....

Baahon Mein Le Lo Mujhe
Zara Sapno Mein Apne Basa

She smiled sitting in front of him. She smiled and conveys him that she remembered it very well because that was her favorite date and one of those best moments in her life.

Mera Mann, Kehne Laga
Paas Aake Na Tu Door Jaa
Chhoone De, Honth Tere
Zara Saanson Mein Apni Basa
Aaaa A..................
Mera Mann, Kehne Laga
Paas Aake Na Tu Door Jaa
Chhoone De, Honth Tere
Zara Saanson Mein Apni Basa

She looked at him and ask him through her eyes that if he remembered when first time she made his favorite chole bhature,
how cutely he pouted and asked her to make him from her own hands and what he said that time...