𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔⁘□⁘▔▔▔▔▔▔▏

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔⁘□⁘▔▔▔▔▔▔▏

𝖠 "Date night" between
𝖩𝖾𝗈𝗇 𝖫𝖺𝗎𝗋 𝖱𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖪𝗂𝗆 𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀...

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁⁘□⁘▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

━━━━━━━

Taehyung sat the last bowl down on the table as he joined Laurie on the couch.

"Finally." She said excitedly it's was very rare that the pair got to spend time together like this. Just the two of them.

He smiled down at her with fondness in his eyes. "Ready?" He asked as his fingers roamed over the remote.

Following with nod, Taehyung starts the movie, but before the first scene can even appear, the doorbell rang.

"Did you order anything?"

"No..." He paused the movie and stood up to open the door revealing all the members noisily talking amongst themselves. "You're back already?"

"Yeah, and you won't believe what we got. You have to see this." The cozy atmosphere goes away and it's back to being the usual noisy dorm.

"Hey, Laurie Didn't see you there."

Bummed by the original plan getting cut short again, She waved towards Jimin halfheartedly.

Laurie stood up while folding the blanket, knowing that she won't be needing it anymore.

One after another they sat down on the couch, making it very crowded. As always they left the space next to her empty for Taehyung, but it's not able to sooth the boiling annoyance.

She wasn't that annoyed with her members, she was annoyed by the fact that when they both try to have alone time together it would either get ruined by work, or their members crashing into the party...like now.