4 ( Thank you)

Jungkook pov

He remembered me. I was sure the look in his eyes. His gaze.
"Dad do you know each other?" Jin asked confused.

"Nice to see you Mr Jeon." It was Kim namjoon. I couldn't read his expresion.
I bowed." Pleasure to meet you sir. Thanks for your help. I don't know how can I make it up to you." I said. I didn't know what he was gonna do. Maybe kicking me out of his house.
"I think it's better to go to my office. We can talk there." He said and not getting his eyes from me.

"Yes sir!" I went to take Tae from Jin but  he started whining.
"I don't think it is a good idea bringing your child. We wanna speak about important things. And it may get long and he'll be tired. Yes baby?" He said and pinch his injust finger to Taehyung's nose. Taehyung just giggled.

"Yes sir." I said and bowed.
"So let's go. Jin and Rose will take care of him don't worry." He said and then looked at Jin.

Jin pov

"Mom you know how dad knows Jungkok?" I said while tapping on Taehyung's back softely to sleep him.

"I don't know. But I know that look on Namjoon. It is when you cannot read his mind."
I nodded. Then I heard a whimper from Taehyung.
"What's this baby?" He looked at me with his doe eyes made me smile. He started making some sounds and playing with his clothes.
"Oh I forgot to change your clothes. Let's go and change them."
"Do you want me to do that? It is kind of hard changing their clothes."
"I'm fine mom. I can do that."

Namjoon pov

We were in my office and Jeon Jungkook was sitting across me. The guy who made me feel a strange thing. The guy who woke something up inside me.

"So Mr Jeon, Nice to see you I was really looking forward that." I said and looked at him.
"Umm... sir, I don't like to make things complicated so I will say everything which is in my mind now. I know you remember everything from the past but... sir I cannot say anything just... just... "
"I know Mr Jeon. Actually after seing your son I understand why you refused marrying with my son."
"I loved my husband for many years and I still do. You know in that time I wanted to marry him and you and my dad insisted-"

"Actually I am not mad at the things happaned in the past." I said and stood up, went toward the window.
"You are not?!" I could here how suprised he was.
I took my look from the outside and looked at him. "No I'm not."
"But I was so rude to you. After 4 years I now noticed how rude I was by sending an email to you and-"

"Actually I'm thanksful because of that. You woke something up inside me."
"Can I ask what sir?"
"Love!"
"Love?" He asked me whith his lifted eyebrows.
"When your dad recommanded the idea. I really welcomed that. You know the advantages of your marriage with my son was tempting. So at first I accepted that with blind eyes without thinking about you and Jin."

I looked at him he was really handsome and mature. I wish I could have him as my son in law but my Jin's heart was important for me.
"After reiciving that email I understood how wrong I was. You remember the last sentence?"
He looked at me.
"Love is so sweet. Hope everybody taste that. You know this sentence made me to think alot. I even havn't asked my son does he love someone. Does he like to marry. I was just thinking about myself. I'm happy now that I didn't force him to do that. I even didn't tell him so there is no problem and I'm happy that he is happy around us."

Jungkook pov

I was surprised. How can a person be this logical and understanable.
"Sir I don't know what to say. Thanks for you forgiveness Iam sorry I was rude to you but-"
"No Jungkook. I must say sorry for bothering you in that time and thanks because you show me what love is. Maybe after that, I started to love my family more. Anyway, why you are looking for a job what about your dad company?"