Act:1 Chapter 2: The Awakening

Year:???????

Y/N Pov:
Y/N: (thinking) "It's like it passed an eternity from the last time I remember something.... Am I really dead? Or I am alive? Why I am in a aubspece of void?"
Than something happened.... The cell opens, but... My eyes doesn't open.... It's like they were closed for 10000 years... When I finally saw something I saw... Some subspecies of humans but they had....... Squid hair? They seems like scientist from how they were wearing, I was so weak that I wasn't able to scream, run or do enityng to try to escape, when they saw that I was awake  they start ranning in every direction saying things that I cannot understand, then I feel sooo heavy and sleeapyband I lost consciousness.

Dr. Inkyng (one of the inklyng who found him) Pov:

1 hour ago:
Dr inkling (talking at a radio) : " ok we are in the bunker, you really think that here we will find a human alive?"

Radio:"yes, from our recorces the humans had found a metod to mabtein in life someone"

Dr Inkling ( at the radio) :"are you really sure? 12000 years are really many years, how can even think that someone can survive so much time without food or anything to survive?"

Raidio: " just go check if there is somthing there, I have better to do, that isn't talking with you and return searching! "

Dr inkling:" ok boss "

It isn't possible that a human is still alive, it passed 12000 years from when they extinct! Well they ordered me to check here and I am proud that that they choose me and some other scientist to do this mission!
Soo let's see, huuuuuuum, wait a second what is this? It's like there something inside this cell... Let's see if I press this botton here it will open, soooo here we go * click *
From the cell we saw an inkling who ge- no Wait it have hair not squid or octopus hair!!! For a second we stand there freezed known that it was a human, then we all start running in every direction scremeng that he is awake, he is a human, ecc.
Than we saw that he returned back  inside too fast just because he wanted it's like he lost consciousness, we get closer and we saw him: a huma who is max 14 years old, male, very tall.
We decided to transport him in a cell of the lab to do some experiment on him.

Y/N Pov:
I woke up, again, and this time I am in a.... Cell? Looking me around the room was with a quite solid bed a camera on an angle a door at the opposite part of the room, but on two thing I am very sure: the room is white and veri clean, the second is that I am really really scared about what is going on. Near my bed I saw some food and a glass of..... Ink? It was a sorta of ink, but I was really hungry than I ate the food they give, it was fish but it wasn't squid or octopus than I tried the "ink" they give me and, after I tried it I threw up near my bed, it was orrible..... Than someone entered in the room he wasn't a human he looked like a human but he had octopus hair .
When I saw him I run in the opposite angle of the room screaming: " WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU!?!? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?"
The octopus sive sometig like an air pod on the ground and she leaved slowly looking at me from the door.
When she get out I come near the air pod and see that it has instruction on.... I had to put them on and I do it sicerally I wasn't thinking but sicerally I anyways haven't nothing to lose.
Put them on The octopus girl return in the room with the always device I had and she started talking.

Octogirl:Hi, can you understand what am I saying?

Y/N: yes..... I can understand what are you saying, but WHO ARE YOU? WHERE ARE WE RIGHT NOW!?!? WHAT ARE YOU?!?! WE'RE ARE THE OTHER HUMANS!?!? WHY YOU GIVE TO DRINK INK!?!?!

octogirl:ok, first my name is Olivia, second one we are in a lab doing some test on you and knowing more about you, third one I am an octarian, today there are 2 dominant species Inkling and octoling, fourth one the humans were extinct 12000 years ago that probably you are the last one of your kind and last one if you don't drink ink what you drink? Octopus and inkling drink ink.

Y/N:wait you said that humans were extinct 12000 years ago than why am I alive.....?

Olivia: we don't know how you survived, but I know that you will rest here until we are gonna finish our experiment, know more about 12000 years ago and that we will leave you free.

Y/N: I am the last one of my kind....

Olivie: If you need to process everiting I said you just tell me and I will come later.

Y/N: yes... Please......

Olivie exited from the room.

30 minutes later

Olivie rientered in the room

Olivie: are you ok now?

Y/N: yes... I think.....

Olivie:ok I have a queston

Y/N: yes?

Olivie: what do you drink normaly

Y/N: normally I drink water....

Olivie: wait did you said WATER?

Y/N: yes, were is the problem?

Olivie: the problem is that we octoling and inkling if we touch the water we will die....

Y/N: if that is the problem can't you just transport me near a lake to leave me drink some water or just build sistem of Tubes to transport the water to me.

Olivie: that is not a bad idea you know

The end of the chapter

I hope someone enjoined this part of the story I was quite at the 1000 word... Well never mind, have a nice day!