Act: 1 Chapter: 12 New Resources

I have to tell something at you reader...So... Here it goes nothing...
So school is going to start all over again, and I don't know if I am going to write anytime soon.
For now enjoy the story.

*Carl POV*

I heard screaming and I woke up.... But then they calmed down.....
What happened..?

I put my clothes on I washed my face and went to the kitchen to see what happened, I was curious, and also worried....

In the kitchen I saw 8 sitting next to
Y/N, he was Lying on the ground.... I think he passed out.... Turning I saw 3 passed out too on the couch....
Did I miss a boxing fight or what?

After some seconds 8 turned to me greeting and begin to speak:
(this whole chat will be in octarian)

8: good morning Carl...

Carl: what happened?

8: 3 passed out because she was noted by her "senpai" , and Y/N passed out crying for some Reson.... Something happened....

Carl: what do you mean "senpai"?

8: you will notice it in no time when they will wake up, but I will tell you anyway, Y/N and 3 love each other.

Carl: oh..... I guess that makes sense....
But about Y/N, what do you you think is the reason of his fainting ?

8: I don't know but I think it's something painful... Like something from his past.... We shouldn't bother him later with this kind of questions, it may only make things worse....

Carl: yea..... If he passed out like this, it means it's something serious.

8: Should we leave him like this on the ground?

Carl: no... Let's get him on the couch too.

After we got Y/N on the couch we stared at them for some seconds...
They can make a great couple after all...
I should get some breakfast, I am soo hungry...

8 take out A cup of milk and cereal...
An take a seat next to me and started asking questions, like "do you remember anything?" or "do you have a family?".
I eated breakfast slowly listening carefully at what she was asking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Break brought by chibi Carl poking chibi Y/N while passed out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

What happened? Did I fainted? Wait.... I remember....no.... No not again.... The old times when everything was still OK.... I fainted remembering the time when I loved my family and my family loved me....
Why did I need to remember everything...

I saw 8 and Carl talking at the table, it seems 8 is trying to make Carl remember of his past and teaching some inkling....

3 is still asleep on my shoulder, how much time is she going to be knocked out?? I think she is ok but... Didn't she exaggerated?

I got up making sure to gently lay her down, and went to the table

8: you are finally awake

Y/N: *SKYRIM INTENSIFIES*

* chack 2 *

8: I must be onest with you, I am really curious about why you fainted, but, it looks like a really soft thing, asking could just make things worse,
So, no one is going to do questions ok?

Y/N: thanks....

I sitted and ate breakfast.
3 waked up after a while and still with a little blush on her face finished her breakfast, I could hear 8 saying to Cald I told you...