Chapter 103 Monster

Börja om från början

Yozora swings his sword in a downward slash, resulting in a powerful sixfold slash crashing down on his opponent; the attack itself is powerful enough to create several miniature craters where the slashes have landed.

Chisaki made more walls to protect himself. As the walls were breaking apart, Yozora charged at the man with great speed. Suddenly Yozora felt a sharp pain through his body. When he looked he saw a part of the wall that Chisaki made was formed into a spike and it hit the left side of his body.

"I'm sorry, Yozora. I must have struck a nerve. But you should really think about all this. Your dream, the reason you started on this journey, the reason you're suffering now. It's all Akame's fault. Even when i turned her to a demon, she wanted to save one person. Shame that person is nothing but a broken shell standing before me."

"..................what did you say........"

Chisaki saw Yozora standing up as the boy was recovering from his initial shock. But Chisaki noticed something off. Instead of the cold look of a machine, Yozora had the eyes of a murderer.

"You were the one....who turned Akame into a demon?"

Chisaki could feel it, the undying hatred Yozora had for him at this moment. He could see why Tokinada and Kotomine seemed interested in this boy.

"Yozora shines like a bright light for most people who know him. Now i see why you're interested in him Kotomine....its the brightest of lights that cast that darkest shadows."

"Chisaki.....were you also the reason my village was in flames......."

"I have a tendency to clean up any mess i made. It just so happened wiping out that village was the quickest way possible."

"Breath of the Moon, Seventh Form:Mirror of Misfortune - Moonlit!!!!"

Yozora swings his sword in a powerful frontal slash that then creates a multi directional frontal assault, powerful enough to create several deep gouges in the ground

Yozora swings his sword in a powerful frontal slash that then creates a multi directional frontal assault, powerful enough to create several deep gouges in the ground. The wall that Chisaki made was crumbling down very quickly. Seeing this, Chisaki touched the wall behind him and it broke apart. Soon he reassembled it as the broken pieces became spikes heading for Yozora.

"Breath of the Moon, Sixth Form:Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon - Incessant!!!!"

Yozora releases a wild storm of slashes in multiple directions. Not only did it slice apart the wall and spikes that Chisaki made, it also sliced parts of the demon's body. As Chisaki looked at Yozora, he noticed a change. While Yozora's left eye was it's normal brown color, he noticed the right eye was blue and cat-like.

"Kotomine informed me of Yozora's second personailty. Is it possible he's forcing himself to draw out the second personality's strength without giving up control of his body?"

"Breath of the Moon, Tenth Form:Drilling Slashes - Moon Through Bamboo Leaves!!!!"

Yozora  creates a triple-layered slash twister, capable of mowing down his targets into three clean pieces

Yozora  creates a triple-layered slash twister, capable of mowing down his targets into three clean pieces. As Chisaki was hit by the attack, he felt his entire body being torn apart. Though Yozora wasn't ready to finish his barrage of attacks.

"Breath of the Moon, Eighth Form:Moon-Dragon Ringtail!!!!"

Yozora uses a direct frontal attack that creates single gigantic slash

Yozora uses a direct frontal attack that creates single gigantic slash. Chisaki felt his lower body being sliced apart from his upper body as he was in immense pain. He didn't expect an onslaught of attacks from the boy in front of him. Soon he used his blood demon art to reassemble his whole body back together. As Yozora looked at Chisaki, he said only one thing.

"I'm not a hero of justice or a pillar at this moment. Right now, all i am.........is a monster."