Chapter 44: Final Battle

Ryujin ran toward Kai and started to attack him, with that, a duel of fates started.

The both tried to hit each other with their knives and ended up fighting in the hallways of the classes.

Kai was a little hurt already, he had a cut on his check as his left hand was bleeding. He didn't except that Ryujin was that good at fighting.

"Just DIE ALREADY!"

Ryujin managed to cause another cut in Kai's checks and on his right leg.

Kai cursed as he couldn't even harm or touch Ryujin since she was too good and fast. 'How can I hurt her when she is so freaking fast?'

Kai and Ryujin stopped fighting for a while and exchanged glares. "You are strong, Ryujin. I must say I am really impressed." Kai said.

"Even though I didn't ask you about it, thanks." Ryujin said. Kai tried to think of a way to stop Ryujin and he suddenly remembered her words. Her mother didn't truly care about her until now.....she was using her. She doesn't really care about her, she only needs her help to put an end to Kai's family.

"HueningKai.....Just accept your destiny already! You will never win in the end!" Ryujin said.

"Ryujin! It's clear that you don't want to do this! Killing me to avenge your mother won't help in anything!" Kai said. Ryujin got closer to him and held his collar.

"Shut up! What do you know?!" Ryujin shouted. "Your mother never cared and will never care for you! She is only using you for her own good. Have a mind, will you?" kai said as he removed Ryujin's hands.

"Shut up!" Ryujin points her knife at Kai's chest but he quickly held  her hand and stopped her.

"Doing this will never make your mother care about you truly.....You always wanted someone to care!" kai said. "And what is wrong with that? You always had your parents and sisters and I had no one!" Ryujin said.

"You don't need to do this!" Kai said as he let go of Ryujin's hand. "S-Shut....SHUT UP!" Ryujin punched Kai with her other hand. Kai had vowed that he won't kill anyone, specially if it was his half-sister. He had to stop her without anyone getting hurt.

Kai quickly pushed Ryujin and ran to one of the classes to hide inside. Ryujin cursed as she got up and entered inside searching for Kai.

"You can't hide forever!" Ryujin said as she bent down and checked every corner of the class. "I will hunt you and kill you!"

Ryujin left the first class and entered the other class where Kai was. He was at the back and had some time to throw something at Ryujin and stop her. 'It's now or never....'

Kai held the chair and threw it on Ryujin instead of his knife so that she won't lose blood and die. Ryujin had not time to dodge it and got hit, she fell on the ground and yelped in pain. She quickly but painfully got up. She only looked at Kai and got surprised with what he had done. "You could have thrown the knife on my head and killed me forever!" Ryujin said.