Chapter 9: The Play

"Kill....Kill......Kill......" Soobin mumbled as he walked past the students toward the plaza. He saw Jaehyun standing in front of Y/N trying to talk to her.

Kai sat across Y/N  on one of the benches.

"Soobin!" Y/N said as she got up. Jaehyun turned around to see Soobin.

"Soobin! I swear I didn't do it! I'll ex-" Soobin attacked Jaehyun and started stabbing him multiple times as he mumbled some unknown words.

Y/N shouted as all the students did. After Soobin finished his work, he pointed the knife to his throat and stabbed himself committing suicide.

Y/N freaked out as she saw the two dead bodies in front of her. She didn't think of anything else and ran away from school.

The students called the teachers and they called the police. They did some investigations and questioned all the students. At the end, they stated it was a murder suicide case and they couldn't catch the culprit since he was already dead.

Kai returned home and lied down on his bed as he hugged his dolphin plushie, he was too proud of his work. His phone buzzed and he saw some messages from Bimil.

Bimil: Don't cheer up yet, you still have 6 other rivals to end.

Kai: Six? But I thought Jaemin was the only one remaining.

Bimil: You really have high hopes..... don't worry, if you follow my plan, everything will be okay

Kai: I hope what you said is true or else you are following the others to the sky.

Bimil: I don't think you should treat me like this while I am helping you, anyway, you have to focus on Na Jaemin now. He wants Y/N to act as Rose while he acts like Jake in the school upcoming play of titanic. He plans to confess to her after the play.

Kai: Not on my watch..... I'll make sure to end him before that even happens

Bimil: I hope you do..... good luck!

Kai turned off his phone and drafted into long deep sleep. Luckily, he didn't see X-Kai in his dream although he murdered two people in the morning.

🔪🤡🎈

The next morning:

Kai walked toward the drama club and saw Jaemin with Y/N there. She was crying as Jaemin hugged her.