Chapter 42: Yeona's True Intentions

Kai woke up the next morning and surprisingly had no bad dreams about X-Kai or anything else.

He already got rid of every obstacle in the way of his and Y/N's relationship but Bimil was the only thing remaining.

Kai decided to wait for a week and see what would Bimil do.

He put on a wide smile as he went to school to meet Y/N.

Y/N stood in front of the gate of the school, she got used to going earlier to school so that she can greet Kai.

She smiled widely as she saw Kai walking closer.

Kai opened his arms widely and Y/N ran toward him to give him a strong hug.

"I missed you a lot!" Y/N said. "I missed you too..." Kai said as he hugged Y/N back.

"Oh right..." Y/N pushed Kai and looked at him directly. "Did you hear the latest news? Yeonjun's father was found dead yesterday with another three guards!" Y/N said.

"I-Is that so? How about we go to the plaza now? I don't think it will be any good speaking about this......." Kai said as he held Y/N's hand and walked there. The both stopped when Yeona was in front of them.

"You two are.....dating now?" Yeona asked. "W-"

"We are, is there a problem?" Kai asked. "No, you just look cute together." Yeona said. "Thank you, anyway, excuse us." Kai said as he pulled Y/N away.

Y/N smiled as she hugged Kai's hand. "You are the best!" Y/N said. "I know, let's sit there and listen to some music!" Kai said.

The two sat beneath one of the trees and Y/N took out her phone and handed Kai a headphone. "What songs do you like?" Kai asked. "Hmmmm.....I like k-pop boys groups! Especially EXO and BTS! They are all so handsome that they just make my heart want to burst....." Y/N said as she covered her face and left her legs up and down.

"Stop fan Girling over them if you don't want to see them dead......" kai sighed as he rolled his eyes. "What do you mean?" Y/N asked. "I-I mean Saesang fans are everywhere! Be careful not to get involved with them." Kai said.

"I know, poor idols.....but what songs do you like by the way?" Y/N asked. "I actually like Bruno Mars..." Kai said. 'When did I even start to have favorite things?'

"Is that real? I like him too! Let's listen to some of his music!" Y/N said as she opened an album filled with Bruno's songs in her phone and the both enjoyed their time listening to music and casually chatting.

Obsession | Yandere Huening Kaiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें