Chapter 11: Different Rival?

Kai stood outside the bathroom for a while and admired the screaming of Beomgyu as it ran through his head like a ringtone.

Y/N walked inside and started searching for Beomgyu since he took very long time. She walked at the closest boys' bathroom.

Kai's heart suddenly started beating very quickly, he turned around to see Y/N walking toward him.

Kai's POV:

I didn't know what to do..... Y/N suddenly started walking toward me and I felt like the whole world had stopped and it was only the two of us.

"Excuse me..... did you see a boy who is some what tall with bright eyes and black hair inside? He is the main runner of the school...." Y/N asked. I met her eyes directly for a second and felt that I might just die. My checks were bright red as my heart was beating really quickly.

"I think he is still inside...." I whispered. "Thank you." Y/N said. She smiled at me and that was the moment where I reached my limits. I bowed lightly and left with quick steps.

I went to the back of the school and collapsed on the ground as I felt that my heart might stop beating any second now.

I will make sure that she becomes mine.....

Y/N's POV:

I sat down with my back against the wall as I waited for Beomgyu to come outside. I thought that his stomach hurt him a lot and that's why he took long time.

I glanced at the new nurse passing by, the previous nurse got into a huge accident and got replaced by another one. He was a young man with average height and sharp eyes. He had a perfect face even though he had a scar on his right eye, he looked perfect. (Can you guess which Idol is it?)

Another two students walked inside the bathroom and started screaming loudly.

"IS THAT A DEAD BODY?" "I DON'T KNOW! LET'S JUST RUN!!"

The two boys ran outside. I quickly got up and walked inside to see that Beomgyu was thrown on the ground, I looked at the lights, they were broken.

I looked at Beomgyu's hands as I fell down on my knees and held them, they were burnt. "B-Beomgyu?" A tear slid down my face as I tried to wake him up but he didn't respond, he had that painful look in his eyes, I closed them slowly and got up as the teacher arrived.

"Call the police and the ambulance!" The teacher ordered.

I silently walked outside and felt that my vision started to fade, I walked closer by the wall so that I won't fall down but I failed.

Author's POV:

Kai was walking happily throw the halls, the day where he would be able to hold Y/N and hug her strongly will come very soon.