A knock at the door startles me. "It's just breakfast," he says, climbing out of bed buck naked to answer the door.

"Chris!" I can't help but watch as he strides over to the door, the way his muscles flex and ripple beneath his skin have all of my attention.

'Now that's a hell of a morning view.' 'Oh my God, shut it.'

He opens the door standing behind it and takes the tray before saying thanks and shutting it. He grins at me as he turns back catching me staring. I quickly drop my gaze as my cheeks begin to burn.

He laughs as he walks up to me, "I'm all yours to look at and to touch, whenever you want." His tone is so seductive he has me melting without so much as a touch.

Taking a seat he covers his lap with the blanket and sets the tray down. Before long breakfast is done and he takes off to shower. I grab my phone, and check the texts.

Jude: just checking in to see how it went.

Good God, not going over that, I blush.

To Jude: everything's good, all patched up, heading to Curtis'. No service, so I'll text you later :)

Curtis: hey Jess, we are down a couple people, do you think you can be here closer to noon?

Shit two hours isn't very much time to clean up and get there.

To Curtis: I'll get there asap.

I look around for my clothes but the first thing I see is Chris's shirt so I slip it on while I look. 

Oh there's my bra, oh jeans, nope those are his. 

The next piece I see is the black lace of my panties. I frown, looking at their shredded state. 

I really liked these. 

A throaty chuckle brings me out of my thoughts as I hide them behind my back.

Chris stands in the doorway from the bathroom in a pair of sweatpants. His expression changes from amusement to hunger as he takes me in wearing only his shirt. 

"Sorry, I couldn't find mine," I blush.

"Don't be, I think it looks better on you," he grins. He reaches behind me grabbing my ripped panties and smiles. "Sorry about that, I'll buy you new ones."

"You don't have to, I just need to start bringing clothes with me or something. I can't always be leaving in yours."

He laughs, tucking them in his pocket. "Why not?"

My eyes go wide. "Umm..." Because it's not proper is a weak argument. "Because they don't fit, I look like a child swimming in your clothes," I laugh nervously.

"Check the right side of the closet, you should be able to find something in there."

Confused, I walk into the closet. His clothes are all organized on the left, whereas the right is mostly empty save for a few items. Assorted tank tops, T-shirts, yoga pants, and jeans are there as well as a selection of bras and panties. I furrow my brows and turn to him.

He rubs the back of his neck nervously before speaking. "I asked Claire to watch what you liked at the carnival and pick you up some clothes so you would have something here. She did some other shopping to pick up other essentials."

"You bought me clothes?" I gape.

'Wow captain obvious.' 'Shut it.'

"I mean thanks but really, you shouldn't waste your money like that," I trail off dumbfounded.