I'll be Waiting for You on the Other Side (Chinx)

Author's Note: This is probably going to be a pretty sad oneshot * hands Kleenex and candy to all viewers already*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Minx's POV)

I woke up, stretched, and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee. A few minutes later, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head to see my husband of 53 years, Chilled, smiling back at me. "Morning honey." I said, kissing him.

"Morning." He said, as energetic as ever. I handed him a cup of coffee, and we both started making breakfast: I made some eggs, and he started making some bacon. We ate breakfast, and then got ready for the day. Today was a special day: It was Christmas Eve. Our four children and eight grandchildren were flying in today, and we were going to spend Christmas and New Year's together.

We set out first to decorate our house a little more, and to set up rooms in our house (which had nine bedrooms) for our lovely children and grandchildren. We started putting up ornaments on the tree: most of them had a lot of memories attached to them.

"Remember this one?" I said, holding an ornament up that read 'PAX East VIP's'.

"Oh yeah!" Chilled exclaimed, as he took it from me and hung it up. We had ornaments from different YouTube and Twitch events, to ornaments we had gotten on our vacations, to ornaments our kids and grandkids had made for us. We smiled at all of the memories.
We next set out to wrap all of the presents for our kids and grandkids. Once that happened, we got in two cars, and headed off to the airport to pick up our kids and grandkids.

The first ones that came off the plane were our oldest son Steven, his wife Christy (A/N: I couldn't resist adding myself! LOL), and their three kids Anthony Jr., Felix and Ashley. Soon after them came our oldest daughter, Jessica, her husband Mark, and their two children Louise and Michelle Jr. After them, our youngest son, Dan, his wife Kristen, their son Phil, and their other son Bob. Finally came the baby of the family, our youngest daughter, Zoey, her husband Jack, and their little daughter, Rosie.

We hugged each other tightly before driving back to our house. As soon as we got home, a small scruffle broke out as everyone tried to get the bedroom they wanted. Chilled and I spent the afternoon playing video games with our grandkids as their parents were wrapping/buying gifts.

Finally, once it was later, we started to open gifts. Chilled and I were recording this, surprise surprise. Old habits die hard I guess. We got to see the joy on everyone's faces as they opened present after present. When the mound of ripped open wrapping paper got too high, I told Chilled to grab some garbage bags, which he did, handing them to me and stealing a kiss from me as well, as our kids and grandkids cheered. "MERRY CHRISTMAS GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!!" They all exclaimed as Chilled and I smiled at them. We were holding hands, and as we looked into each other's eyes, we thought about our whole life together: We had done a lot.

From being YouTubers, to starting to date and creating a channel together, to Chilled's elaborate proposal to me, which included many of our close frends and fans, to our children, to our grand children, I thought and thought and thought about how lucky I had truly been. I was even more lucky, because I got to spend time with my best friend, my true love, my soulmate, my Chilly Willy.

As we all finished opening presents, we ate pie and drank hot chocolate, until it was time for the grandkids to go to bed. We continued talking, Chilled, myself, and our kids, until it was pretty late, when we decided to go to bed.

As I was going to bed, Chilled had pulled out his old laptop, and had it open to our old YouTube Channel, that had remained here all this time. We continued to update pretty frequently, but it was updated much less than it had been when we were younger. We watched some of our old videos, laughing at the things we did, and the stuff we said.