Drunk at PAX (SeaChaos)

Dedicated to rpgmaddol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Chilled's POV)

Ahhh... It's time for PAX Prime.

Normally I would ask Jess to come with me, but we just broke up two weeks ago, which is the majority of the reason I moved to California.

I'm still very crushed about the break up. I loved Jess a ton...but she says that I don't give her enough attention.

Oh well, I guess.

I began to pack for PAX the night before my airplane trip.

I know, I know: I procrastinated.

I was about halfway through packing when I heard my Skype go off. Curious, I stopped packing and went to my computer, putting my headphones on and accepting the call.

"Hey Chilled!" "Hey!" "Hey!" "Hey Chilly Willy!" was all I heard as I joined the call, and I then realized it was Nanners, Sark, Hutch, and Minx, ready to play Gmod, as we had scheduled.

"Sorry I didn't answer earlier guys." I said, adjusting my webcam. "I was packing for PAX."

"You haven't packed yet?!?!" Nanners, Hutch, and Sark all said in unison, while Minx just said "That's what I suspected. You procrastinate a lot."

I just nodded. We then began to play Gmod Murder.

(Timeskip to when they're done playing)

"Alright guys! I have to get off and pack for PAX tomorrow!" I said.

"Alright! See you Chilled!" They replied, as I left the call.

I finished packing quickly for PAX, and then went off to bed.

(Timeskip to the next day)

I got up to my alarm, finished packing in a huge rush, and hailed an Uber to the airport.

At the airport, I surprisingly ran into Nanners.

"Hey Nanners!" I said, a little confused. "I didn't realize you were flying out of this airport!"

"Yeah." Nanners replied, adding, "What seat are you? I'm Seat 23B."

I looked at my ticket, and said "I'm 23A."

"Nice! We can sit together on the plane!" Adam said, laughing evily and flashing his devious smile.

"Oh boy..." I said, excited inside.

(Timeskip to arriving at the hotel)

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU OVERBOOKED!?!" I shouted at the receptionist.

"I mean," the receptionist began calmly, "we overbooked the room you're staying in. You have a roomate."

"There's only one queen-sized bed!" I said, annoyed.

"Sir, you will just have to figure something out with your roomate." The receptionist said, before adding, "Have a good day."

I was about to begin to argue with the receptionist, but I realized if I did that, I'd probably be late to PAX.

SO I grinned and beared it as I brought my stuff to the room. Luckily, my roomate wasn't there, so I left my stuff there, and went downstairs and out to the Seattle streets for PAX.

(Timeskip to the PAX after party-VIP's)

Here I was, at this party.

I couldn't find anyone I knew, so I sat down at the open bar they had, and tried to drown my sorrows of Jess away.

Just when it seemed like I couldn't get any drunker, I felt someone's arm supporting me.

I looked over to see Adam looking at me concerned.

"You ok Anthony? You seem kind of...out of sorts."

"I'm...fine............." I said, slurring my words.

"I know you aren't ok. Let's get out of here." Adam said, taking me with him.

He brought me to his room, which was surprisingly very similar to my room.

That's when I realized it was my room.

"Adam......why are you in my room?" I asked, clearly out of it

"This is my room...we must be roomates." Adam began, before adding, "Go to sleep. You'll feel better."

I laid down, relaxed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Adam's POV)

"Don't do it...don't you do it." my brain said, but my heart didn't agree.

I went onto the bed next to Anthony, and I kissed his cheek, as I thought he was asleep.

That's when Anthony wrapped his arms around me and began kissing me deeply.

I didn't know what to do.

I decided to kiss him back, but after I stepped back, I asked Anthony, "Are you sure you are ok with this?"

"Yeah. It doesn't take me being drunk at PAX to know that I'm in love with you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you all for reading! I hope you guys all enjoyed this oneshot! I really enjoy writing for you guys!

I love seeing all of your votes, reads, and comments, so keep them up!!

You guys mean so much to me.

Thanks for reading, and keep on being amazing!
~Christy