Have you ever had one of those days ch-5

Have you ever had one of those days? Ch-5

I almost ran to her as a force drawled me. Dropping to the floor I hung to her legs and sobbed. The emotions were swirling in my mind. I loved her, I cared for her, and she loved and needed me. Being near her completed me. Her hand gently soothed my hair.

"You don't have to be alone anymore child. You are home."

She filled my thoughts and I wanted to please her. It felt as if this person was my mother even though she looked younger than me. I could not rationalize thoughts any longer. So I just gave in to my feelings. I was home.

"You need to rest then we will feed." She snapped her fingers and a young man ran to her. "Take the young one to her room."

He nodded in agreement. Taking my hand he led me to a small room with a bed and not much else. It felt right though.

"You will sleep here for now." He was about my age with blonde curly hair.

"Thank you."

"You know your lucky." He sounded sad.

"Why?"

"She wants you to be like them. Why you and not me?" his voice was low as if he talked to himself. The marks on his neck were plain when he lowered his head. "I love her so much..." He was trying to hold back tears before he exited the room.

I was to confused my self to sort his problems out. Sleep came to me quickly but so did vivid dreams. It was as if I looked in to Ariel's past.

She was the same as she is now only the time was different. The dress she wore was long and flowing but the bodice was tight. Her long hair was piled atop her head with tiny curls hanging around her face. She was breath taking and the men noticed. The man from my other dream held her hand and they danced. A laugh escaped her lips as he twirled her around in rhythm with the music. A smile unlike I had ever seen her give rested on her lips.

He spoke. "You are the only girl in the world Ariel."

She giggled like the young girl she was. I could feel her emotions though she loved him. He was the man who would take her away from her awful life. Then everything seemed to fast forward. She was in an empty bedroom with only a small candle burning waiting for him. Ariel was going to give her self to him. Things went differently though. Again everything sped up and now they lay together in the bed; clinging to each other in a moment of passion. Richard's fangs grew as he latched into her neck. Fear and panic clung to my own throat. She was dying and pleads for her life.

"Richard please...I love you..." still she clings to him.

My eyes fly open to the sound of her voice calling me. Moving to the other room I see her sitting on the couch flipping through a magazine. She looked so normal nothing like I had seen her before.

"We need to feed soon."

Was I going to bite someone myself? How would I? Did I have fangs too? Then as if she read my mind Ariel spoke.

"No silly. You don't have fangs yet. You have not been turned yet." This was a different side to her she was so playful.

"What about my cat?" I shuddered at the thought of the poor furry creature.

"An unfortunate side effect of my taking so much blood from you. I gave you a little bit of mine to taste so you would not forget me." She paused deep in thought. "You crave my blood now and waited to long to come to me. So he paid the price." Her tone was still playful and it was off putting.

"So I am not a vampire? I can go back to the way things were?" there was hope for me yet.

Her eyes flicker a golden color. "You want to leave me?" She sounded almost child like. I shook my head no. She smiled again. "Good cause that cannot happen."