have you ever had one of those days? ch-4

Have you ever had one of those days? Ch-4

"She needs me now Richard." A smile played on her lips. "Can you feel how much she needs me?"

"No Ariel I am not connected to her like you."

"Is this how it felt for you when you took me?" She lay on a large bed playing with her hair. "Did you crave me?" her eyes dropped seductively as she spoke low.

"I have always craved you my heart." He sighed. "You should not have let her live."

Ariel hissed at him now. "You are jealous of my child Richard!" Her eyes flickered to a deep red.

"No you should have let me change her for you. You're to..." his voice trailed off as he looked away from her.

"I am to what? To what! You think of me as less than you." Ariel stood revealing her body to him as the sheets dropped away.

"You are not old enough to be changing humans my heart."

"I want her to be my mine, she is my child." She pouted at him.

Walking across the dark room he pulled her to his chest. Taking his hand and gently stoking her face before kissing her.

"The others don't understand you like I do Ariel. They do not share our bond. You must keep quiet about your human; for now."

Anger flared in her eyes and she ripped out of his arms. Grabbing the first thing she could she began throwing objects. Standing stark naked in the middle of a pile of old books and broken figurines on the floor she began to laugh.

"Look at what you make me do Richard." She motioned to the disarrayed room. Dropping to her knees Ariel grabs a piece of glass and slices at her wrist. Blood spews from her vain covering her hands. Still laughing she smears the dark liquid over her body. Richard pulls her to her feet his eyes a deep red.

"Stop it!" he pleaded.

Ariel squirmed in his arms until she was able to rub the sticky blood across his lips. He inhaled deeply before his teeth grew long. In a smooth motion he latched on to her arm with his fangs, then lifted her to the bed.

My body jolted awake. How long had I been asleep? Passed out? Looking down my front was covered in vomit; red blood hung to my body. The images of poor fur ball came flooding back to me. How could I do that? Grabbing a wash cloth from the sink I began to scrub my body roughly trying to remove his blood.

I hurried to get dressed and get out of this place. I need help but from who? Who will understand that I am going crazy? Sinking back down on the sofa I buried my head in my hands and began to cry. I had no one to run to. Hell my phone had not even rung in two days. My friends were all living their own lives back home. The past three years I had spent here on the campus deep in my studies. Now I regretted not joining some groups or clubs. Hell I would have probably ate one of them instead of my cat if I had.

Think rationally Carrie. If you tell anyone what you have done they will lock you up in a nut house or jail. Focus you need to clean up this mess. Grabbing garbage bags and a jug of bleach I went to dispose of Fur ball. It took almost an hour for me to scrub the bath room down but I done it. Now there was the problem of dumping his body in the dumpster.

Walking down the stairs slowly I looked around for anyone. Not seeing anybody I dashed towards the large metal bin. The lid was heavy but I pulled it up and dropped the bag inside.

"I'm sorry fur ball."

Letting the lid drop with a loud thud I turned to walk away. As I walked back toward the buildings doorway the alley seemed darker. It sent chills up my spine. Walking faster I entered the building and stood there catching my breath. My life was falling apart.

That strange feeling started to creep up my body. Then images flooded my mind causing me to stumble on to the floor.

Ariel was in a bed with some man....blood was every where...they both feed off each others bodies...sucking gnawing at each others flesh...then she turned and looked at me. Her eyes were a fiery red but I could not turn away they drawled me to them.

"Come join us Carrie." She called out softly with blood dripping from her chin.

The images stopped and I looked at the floor. My heart raced rapidly. I wanted to be there with them. I needed her to help me. With some strange new desire I stood and pushed back through the door way. My feet moved and my body followed but my mind stayed blank. Only one thought was clear I needed to be with Ariel. She needed me like I needed her.

I blinked and I stood in front of an old ware house. How long had I been walking? Where was I? The building was dark and had no windows. Some how I knew to go to the side and push open the large metal door. A long brick hall way lay ahead of me with a few doors on each side. The last door at the end was the one I needed to open. Taking the handle in my hand the door screeched open as if it had not been opened in years; behind it stood an elevator door. The metal box carried me up two more stories before it opened.

It was a large room with hard wood floors and modern furniture. My heart speed up and my mouth went dry as another door flew open. There stood Ariel; her long red hair hanging loose over her shoulders. The thin black dress she wore glided through the air as she walked to me. Her mouth curved in a smile before she spoke.

"My Carrie, I knew you would come..."