A Little Revenge

Beginne am Anfang

"The ministry of defense has no hiring rights here. I call the shots around here and don't you forget that " He warned as he left the mountain "Koro-sensei I'll be taking another day of absence and Kurasuma-sensei I'll be letting out some steam at your head quarters" I said as I smirk making my way down the mountain and grinning on how i'll pin those government officials and crush them with in my own  hands. As I'm too preoccupied with my thoughts, I didn't pay attention on where i'm going "Zen Your back?" Someone said and I felt that he hugged me. I didn't struggle lose since I know who was it, As I let him hugged me "Yeah I'm back but, I wont be attending class today, since I'll paying some people a visit " I said menacingly., When Karma felt the blood lust I released he knew that I'll be making up for those fun days that I've missed., "Well need another pair of hands?" he asked as he grin.. "Certainly." I said as the both went to a trip for our own entertainment.

Time Skip

Currently Karma and I are inside a cafe across our destination. "So mind telling me, as of why were seating across the military of defense head quarters?" Karma asked while sipping from his latte, as I keep my focus at hacking their system so I can have some clue on how I'll counter them.. "Well The government officials just pissed me off today." I said that he just eyed me with concern "You shouldn't be concerned about me but to our target at the moment, since I'm not backing down till they'd agreed with my terms." I said as I release some blood lust as I successfully hacked their main system. Then copied all the files they have and left with out a trace "Ow, What have they've done, to make my sadist strawberry this furious?"he said, taunting a bit while smirking evilly. I didn't mind him calling me that way though it did made me slightly annoyed"You know that they've place a new teacher on our class, with out Fathers consent plus I arrived there and saw Nagisa in shock, maehara's supporting his stomach, and Kanzaki-chan has a hand printed on her face." I said ever so sweetly. voice lacing with venom while sharply glaring with what I'd found out "Now, lets visit Kurasuma-sensei's higher ups, I already booked our appointment to meet them " I said smiling at the shock expression on Karma's face "That was fast." he commented impressed "Now would you mind escorting me inside that building my red devil?" I asked standing up, leaving some money on the table as I put my laptop in its case and looked at Karma smirking "It's my pleasure my sadistic strawberry." he said having the same glint in our eyes and smirk on our lips, as we exit the cafe and went straight to the lobby of their head quarters. "what are you kids doing here? You shouldn't be here" someone asked us and when we looked where that voice came from we saw a soldier towering us "Good day to you sir, We have an appointment with the prime minister of defense at 15:00 sharp" I said politely while he kept eyeing us., He looked at the front desk and asked if I'm telling the truth which, Karma looked at me cautiously "You're really impressing me now, don't you?" Karma asked as he looked at me carefully "Cut with the look and lets go, That nice soldier is leading us to the prime minister's office" I said as I tug his hand so he can walk faster. "And did you just admit that you're impressed?" I said smirking at the red ear he had the moment i mentioned it "Oh, cut the look" he said as i giggled., "You kids reminds me of my youth, Here's your stop." the soldier said as he pointed us the direction of the office. "Thank you, Sir?" I said as I looked at him in confusion "Oh, I'm Kim Lee " He said as he looked at us fascinated "Thank you Sir. Kim" I said as i bowed a little for respect.

"Now the show shall start." I said as i knock at the door before opening it having no patient to wait for a response., "Good afternoon Sir. I'm Asano Gakuzen and this is my partner Akabane Karma., I believed that we have a lot to talk regarding your actions." I said smiling sweetly at the people inside the office., well the prime minister of the ministry of defense have some visitors other than us. "Oh, hey sadist I think we interrupted something" Karma slyly said "Now, now devil don't taunt them we came in peace" I said as we came near them. "So gentlemen may we start?" I said seating comfortably at his office couch.

A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER

"Whoa, I'm really impressed now. Your really good with your words" Karma praised as we walked out of the office.. "I mean those in the position can't even retaliate with you, now can they?" he's so childlike at the moment, like he went at the amusement park for the first time, which is adorable and entertaining to watch. "Well I drag you here, so you can learn from the best my devil" I said smirking, at him as I looked at his disapproving face "Yeah, yeah... But I do like your style in tormenting people. I might do that sometimes, I mean frying the targets brains with facts and their bad deeds then connecting it with the law then reminded them with their duties" he said as we ride a cab back to school "Well I can teach you a thing or two, with my methods and on how I usually work things " I said offering. "How about lets cooperate in making an Assassination plan then collaborate this method and think on how we can max the potential of rest of the class " Karma asked grinning at the though that we may have a chance killing sensei if the both of us be the mastermind, well it would be entertaining to see how Koro-sensei would slip through from our combined brains. "I'll say lets do it!" I beamed as we both smirk at the thought, cornering the octopus..,"Lets plan this out tomorrow" Karma said "Yeah and I also need to print out the layout of the mountain so we can make our traps effectively."

Kurasuma's POV

After I brought the students some sweets, I head straight to our head quarters as they've informed me that something urgent happened at the head quarters that needed my attention. As soon as I entered the office, I felt a very depressing atmosphere, that something happened and the people inside this room suffered from mental trauma. "May I asked what's the urgent matter. Sir?" I asked gaining their attention. "Tadaomi-san please Inform your students that the government will, act accordingly by the law and kept the students safety our top priority as promised" the prime minister said restless "And tell them that we will also compensate the students who got hurt by Takaoka, and dismissed him from his services permanently." He said that made me think what on earth happened as I looked at my higher ups slightly shaken with a bit of fear in their eyes. "Sir. may i asked what happened?" They just gave a deep sigh before one spoke up for everyone "We did't took account that two of your students are really capable and influential, the girl also said that if we didn't do what she demanded, she'll shut our agency down for good, and threatened to give all the facts about what happened to the president ." the general said, that got me thinking 'who might those students be?', then I remembered that Zen looked really angry at what happened earlier and she said that she's going to let out some steam at our head quarters 'I though she's just bluffing!' but what I'm seeing right now proved me wrong, she's not the person to bluff when she's mad.based on her personality, And she's good at making a one sided argument. "we we're all shocked when she started talking sweetly at us like a normal teenager " the sergeant said a bit fear can be traced on his face "then we can't help but listen to her talk, but the content of her speech were on point and really made us, the ministry of defense in shame." The commander said rethinking what he said "your right, Just how much can those two do, when they grow up?" the prime minister said amused "May I know the names of the students you've mentioned." I asked as I looked at them one by one "The girl is the child of the owner of the school while the boy I forgot his name since the call each other sadist and devil as they talk with each other" he said as I already knew who might the other student was. Cause there's only one devil in my class that's residing in a boy's body. I though as I felt proud for those two to stood up for their comrades. "I'll Inform the students of your orders. Sir" I said as I salute at them which they've returned. I walked out the building with a small smile evident on my face, thinking of those two trouble makers go through this length for their friends.