The sun arises and everyone is up and ready for the day. They waist no time sitting outside, relaxing and chatting. Over on the bean bags Jay joins Cam for a chat.

Jay:"Hey you."

Cam rolls her eyes and forces a smile.

Cam:"Oh hello."

Jay chuckles. He can practically feel the venom coming from Cam.

Jay:"So you happy to be here?"

Jay grins go which Cam rolls her too.

Cam:"Yeah yeah I get it. Thank you for picking me."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"She's got to be one the hardest people to talk to. Honestly. But it's fine she's a slow burner. I think deep down she's got a thing for me.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"I honestly can't stand him."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jay:"Oh it's like that huh? After I go and save you."

Cam sighs and looks at him.

Cam:"Look, I appreciate you saving me alright. Thank you, it was very kind of you. But I don't trust your sly, manipulative, cunning ass, so you can take whatever plan you have and choke on it."

She rolls her eyes and leans back to enjoy the sun. Jay watched her; wanting to roll his eyes but forces himself to smile.

Jay:"Come on, you can trust me."

Cam scoffs

Cam:"You're about as trustworthy as a poisonous snake wrapped around my neck."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"She should be fucking grateful to me. If anything she should be sucking me off."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Cam glances over at the gym and sees Lori all over Mathew. She rolls her eyes and shakes her head as she looks away. Jay notices. Before he can say anything, a phone notification goes off.

Joy:"Guys I've got a text!"

Everyone turns to Joy as she stands up and reads the text aloud.

Joy:"Islanders, in today's challenge the boys will test their cooking skills! Ladies make sure your man can see. #whipitup #icingontop!"

Everyone jumps up excitedly and they run to get ready.

🌼🌼