Chapter:65

Emmas p.o.v
It was so magical wat happend under water it was like the magic had true love just waiting to come out.
When we go up from being under water the gang was looking at us the next thing we knew they took off all of there stuff and jumped in expect for Maddie. She took off her shoes and dipped her foot in the water and pulled it back out.
We all yelled for her to jump in for wat felt like years INTILL Diego got tired and blowed with his powers into the pool we all laughed.
Maddie: PROXY!!!!
Her face turned red.
Diego reached out his arms.
Diego: I'm sorry forgive your little proxy?
Maddie: no!
He came closer and closer to Maddie.
Diego: how can I make u forgive me?
And when they came close chest to chest Diego was about to lean but Maddie splashed water in his face. We all laughed.
We played all the games we could think of even the ones that didn't involve water and some we just made them up it was fun. When we got out the guys went to go get us towels so we sat in the beach chairs. I told them wat happened about me running into Daniel in elevator. They gasped.
Andi: Em are u sure u want to go?
Maddie: are u?
Emma: honestly no but I have to. To move on I have to.
Maddie: does Jax even know?
Emma: umm well umm.... No which is why I need a favor.
They both looked at me then eachother.
Maddie: well, spill!
Emma: I need u guys to fill in for me.
Andi: okay for how long?
Emma: just for a couple of hours.
Maddie: I don't know
Andi was scratching her head trying to think.
Emma: PLZ? For your best friend.
Maddie and Andi both looked at eachother again.
They both said in Usion. "Fine"
I hugged them both
Emma: thanks, I just need some closer Daniel wasn't like this we all know this I just don't know why he changed?
Andi: your right he wasn't like this.
Maddie: yeah no matter how many times I broke up with him.
Diego: here U go Maddie winky.
Diego wrapped a towel around Maddie.
Maddie: thank u but don't call me that again
Mac wrapped a towel around Andi then he pecked her on the lips and Jax did the same to me.