chapter one:The new begining

Emma's P.O.V

I'm so happy school staring I'm gonna see my best boyfriend ever (Daniel) , Andi ,the panthers , and the sharks this gonna be the best year ever no evil principal and no drama!

As I was walking to school I was telling Andi about my trip to Maryland and how my embarssing dad had took me to the Elvis store and got some costumes and andi told my she went shark diving with her dad over the summer by the time we got In front of the school I saw Daniel. We instantly ran to each other like it was love at first sight. When we got to each other he hugged me so hard that I almost couldn't breathe but I didn't care as long as we both loved each other that's all that matters. By the time we both let go ( because of Andi coughing) Daniel got covered in dirt because of this guy on a dirt bike.

" Daniel are u okay?" I said

" that's a double-torque upright dirt bike" said andi

"I'm okay as long as u are okay I'm okay" said Daniel

We both hugged and went inside the school holding hands.

Then out of nowhere miss. Information popped out of nowhere asking us questions so we just walked away.

Daniel walked my to my first period class he kissed me on the cheek when I went inside I heard my name got called into the speaker so I walked over there.

Daniels P.O.V

. i think i might be really in love with her but thank god she doesn't have her powers back i didn't mean it like that i know she still the same Emma but with her powers come drama here comes Diego.

" hey Daniel"

"hey Diego"

i was walking with diego to our lockers

" so theres a rumor going on that u and Maddie over the summer had so romantic stuff going is that true?" said Daniel

" WHAT NO WHERE DID U HERE THAT FROM and if it was true how would you feel?" said diego panicking

" Dude diego i'm fine if go out with Maddie plus i already got eyes for some one else" said Daniel thinking about Emma

" Emma?''

" how'd u know"

'' Daniel you've been talking about emma the whole summer''

'' i think i might give her a promise and take on a date to tell her i love her''

'' wow pretty smooth''

the bell rang so we both said see u later and went to class

Jax P.O.V

I was ridding my dirt bike when i saw the most beautiful girl i've ever seen but then i kinda got jealous and got some dirt on the guy she was hugging.

Any way i went inside because i had to go to the principals office when i walked in principal Alonso told me to sit down and i saw a picture next to his desk of that beautiful girl i saw out side.

" who's the girl in the picture'' i said with a smile

'' that's my daughter Emma shes going to be showing you around the school today''

i was happy in my that she was going to show me around the school i was counting down to the seconds of when she was coming.

when she walked in the door i felt like it was love at first sight.

A/n if u guys would like to hear more chapters like it and comment for ideas for the next chapters

hope u like it