Chapter 59

Emma's P.O.V
I opened the candy bar and took the bite that brought back childhood memories.
Jax: so how's that candy bar taste?
He smiled.
Emma: good
Jax let out a hand
Jax: can I have a piece or bite?
He did a fake pout
I stared at the candy bar eating it rubbing it in his face
Emma: nope
And smiled
Jax: I'm getting a bite weather U like it or not!
He came up closer and I ran out of the bed screaming. I ran to the kitchen with the candy bar in my hand. Jax was across the table from me and he was trying to follow my foot steps.
Jax: Emma alnso I'm warning u give me a bite! now!!
Emma: nope
I waved the candy bar then took a bite
Emma: oh my god so so so so so so good!
Jax: I'm gonna get u!!
I ran to the door next to me but he caught up to me and took the candy bar from my hand and took a big bite
Emma: hey! One small bit not big U look like Godzilla
He looked back at me and smiled
Jax: and u don't?
I shoved him but he took me wrist and held me close to his chest and my eyes were locked with mine. We stared at each other wat felt like for hours but was only seconds when I pulled away.
I walked out of the kitchen fast and turned on the tv.
Jax didn't walk out intill 10 minutes after me on his phone.
I turned off the tv and layed down. My eyes were getting heavier but I thought I heard Jax voice saying something in my ear.
Jax: good night Em I love u.
But I'm probly wrong if he did love me why would he cheat on me with sky?
.....................................................................
I woke up this morning with gentle arms around my waist and a a head popped in my shoulder... It was Jax great.
U don't know how much I want this to last forever but reality pops into my head with regret and hurt. I get off of him not caring if he woke up and thank god he didn't .i got a text from Maddie saying the gang is in the cafe room getting breakfast,I text her back saying I'm on my way. I'm not even gonna wake up Jax because I bet u I was just his rebound, "but I got a blank space baby and I'll write your name" that quote by Taylor swift song keeps popping in my head!
When I got to the cafe I grabbed a plate and Andi waved at me so I walked over there.
Andi: hey! Where Jax?
Andi looked behind me
Emma: still sleeping I guess I can't believe u guys talked me in to being in the same room with him!
Andi: hey it's gonna come sooner or later
I shoved Andi and we both laughed
Andi: speaking of Jax
Andi pointed behind me
I rolled my eyes and grabbed Andi
Emma: come on
I had French toast with omelet and let me tell u it was great but Jax kept on glancing at me and smiling.
Me and Maddie started talking about the dinner party tonight and how it was going down .
......................................................
I'm so excited for the dinner party. Daniel is on his way to the hotel to meet up with the guys and get ready while me, Maddie and Andi are getting ready in MADDIE'S and Diego's room.
It was fun getting ready Maddie did our make up and I did our hair while Andi didn't know what to wear.
( just to let u know there wearing what they wore to the kids choice awards and Jax is wearing a suite and tie)
I put on my dress and walked over to Andi and Maddie. There jaw literally dropped.
Maddie: oh!
Andi: my!
Maddie and Andi: God!
Andi:U look so beautiful
Maddie: and Jax will regret what he did
Andi:mhmmm sure
We walked out of the room and walked up the stairs to see the guys with roses and Jax talking to sky. But out of nowhere I felt like he sensed me and his glance went straight to me. So did Daniels. Jax was walking up to me but Daniel stepped in and handed me a rose.
Daniel:U look beautiful
Emma: thank u and u look handsome
He held out a hand
Daniel: shall we?
I laughed and smiled
Emma: we shall
We all walked into the room it was so beautiful and a big round table that could fit all of us I took a seat next to Daniel.
Jax sat next to sky.
But was weird I saw blue magic coming from some where and Andi Mac and Jax were nodding to each other.
Jax stood up and everyone looked confused
He took a glass and a spoon and tapped on it gently.
Jax: hey guys I just wanted to make a toast to forgive and love
He looked at me and smiled.
Sky went to bathroom followed by Daniel.
Jax: watch this everybody
And got a remote and pressed a bottom to reveal a big screen with cameras showing Daniel and sky talking.
Sky: can u tell me the plan again I forgot I caught up with Jax s eyes oh my god his eyes
Daniel: oh my god can u be any dumber? Anyway u have to be with Jax to show that he has moved on that way Emma will be with me and u can have Jax so wat u do is just talk to him and flirt.
Sky nodded I can't believe this was happening.
Sky: okay one more question, how did u get Jax to kiss me? U know he didn't like me when I kissed him and still doesn't like me yet.
Daniel: I owe it all to gigi lets just say she has powers
Sky: so let me get this straight Jax never liked me and was forced to kiss me when he didn't know so I can be with Jax and u can be with Emma?
Daniel nodded
Every one gasped
Diego: GIGI!!
Daniel: yep I- wait is that a camera?
Daniel and sky walked out
Every one looked at him with hate but me I was just hurt he's not the man that I knew
I walked over there and got a glass and spilled it all over him
Emma: oops #sorrynotsorry
And looked at Jax and smiled he smiled back
Emma: I can't believe u would do this Daniel I never thought u would I guess you were not the guy that I knew and I really liked him and loved him but it's not U.
Daniel: Emma i-
I cut him off
Emma: save it I'm done
I walked over as fast as I can to Jax and I could tell he was ready. He picked me up by my waist and kissed me and u don't know how much I missed this.
We pressed our foreheads together and looked at eachother in the eyes
Emma: I'm so sorry Jax I didn't believe u will u forgive me?
Jax: anything for my love
He pecked his lips into mine and it was magical bigger and stronger than the chosen ones magic aka mine. Everyone clapped and I sat down next to Jax and he whispered something into my ear.
Jax: did I tell u that u looked hot and beautiful and that u don't know how much I just want to carry u to our room and make out?
I laughed
Emma: and u don't know how much I missed u
Jax held both of my hands together
Jax: I love u Emma alnso
Emma: and I love u Jax nova
We kissed for the hundred time and each time felt stronger