His name is Alonso.

"Look," he told Clint and Natasha.

They looked over to see the Doctor and Jessie, both of them giving small smiles. Clint turned as a young man in Edwardian naval gear sat down next to them before smiling. He waved to the two in the corner, Natasha as well, but Jack gave a full blown salute. Jessie gave a small salute back before they turned to go. Jack then turned to Alonso and smiled. "So, Alonso, going my way?" he asked with a charming grin.

Alonso blinked. "How do you know my name?" he asked suspiciously.

Jack smirked. "I'm kind of psychic," he answered.

"Really?" Alonso asked, sounding amused.

"Yeah," Jack nodded.

Alonso tilted his head. "Do you know what I'm thinking right now?" he asked slowly.

Jack laughed. "Oh, yeah."

"We'll leave you to it," Clint smirked, holding out a hand to Natasha and leading her onto the dance floor as Jack downed yet another drink.

***

"No, it's not just a story, no," author Verity Newman was saying as she signed copies of her book, A Journal of Impossible Things. "Every word of it's true. I found my great grandmother's diary in the loft, and she was a nurse in 1913, and she fell in love with this man called John Smith. Except he truly loved another woman, named Johanna Rossini. They were visitors from another world. She fell in love with a man from the stars who couldn't love her back, and she wrote it all down."

"Thank you," the man in front of her said as he took the book.

Verity took the next book offered to her. "And who's it for?" she asked.

"The Doctor and the Bad Wolf," the man in front of her answered.

"To the Doctor and the Bad Wolf," Verity mused, signing it. "Funny. That's the names they used . . . " She broke off, looking up, her eyes widening to see the very man and woman in front of her, both of them smiling at her.

"Was she happy in the end?" the Bad Wolf asked gently.

"Yes," Verity nodded slowly. "Yes, she was." She tilted her head. "Were you?"

Her only answer was two smiles.

***

"You really do look lovely," Phil Coulson said to Donna as she exited on Shaun's arm.

"You do," Wilf nodded, kissing both of them as Melinda May smirked, walking out of the church behind them. "Everybody, three cheers!" Wilf shouted. "Hip, hip - "

"Hooray!"

"Hip, hip - "

"Hooray!"

"Hip, hip - "

"Hooray!"

"And the Doctor and J were supposed to be here," May said.

"You know the Doctor," Coulson shrugged. "Probably just got the date wrong."

"Right, come on, then, you lot," Donna ordered. "This photo is just with friends. Come on! And I want all of you in it. Come on! That's it!" May rolled her eyes as she was tugged in with Coulson. "Well, friends and Nerys." The blonde woman glared at her, and Donna rolled her eyes. "Oh, I'm only joking! Oh, look at her!"

"You made me wear peach!" Nerys complained.

"That's because you are a peach!" Donna teased. "Furry skin, stone inside, going off."