Journey's End

By popular demand, here's "Journey's End" much earlier than I expected it to be on here! So, the last chapter was supposed to shock you. This one is supposed to a) surprise you even more hopefully, b) perhaps make you die of feels at the end, not saying why, but  I can tell you, it's good in my opinion, and c) either make you all love me or want to kill me. Hopefull it's love me, and not the last one, because I do not want to rewrite this 12,000 word something chapter. Sound good?

I'm gonna shut up now and let you read. ;) Enjoy the fix-it of "Journey's End!"

***

Jessie squeezed her eyes shut, almost feeling her body start to change, when a familiar song rippled through her head. With an effort, she turned her head slightly to see wisps of gold streaming from the TARDIS console. Her eyes widened in realization. "Kasterborous! The heart of the TARDIS!"

The console opened, and Jessie wrenched her hand away from her husband's, directing her energy towards it. The swarm of white gold energy flew into the heart, and after a few seconds, the Doctor's golden orange regeneration energy flew in as well.

The console snapped closed when the energy was gone, and Jessie stumbled away, disoriented from her near regeneration, only for the Doctor to catch her. She shook her head slightly, looking up - to see him unchanged. She gasped slightly. "It worked?"

"Oh, yes," he agreed. "For both of us."

They grinned, then the Doctor cleared his throat, looking at the starstruck quartet gaping at them. "Now, then. Where were we?" he asked.

***

"Exterminate!" the Daleks chorused. "Exterminate!"

Fitz closed his eyes as well, looking away -

When there were two flashes of light on either side of the car. "Fire!" a familiar voice he hadn't heard in a few years shouted.

His eyes flew open as two energy shots fired at the Daleks, both of them exploding.

Jemma's eyes flew open, and she yanked her door open, stepping outside, and nearly banged heads with the ginger woman about to help her. She blinked. "Saleen?" she gasped.

Saleen Harper beamed. "Good to see you, Simmons!"

"Ward?" Fitz gasped.

Jemma spun around to indeed see Grant Ward on the other side of the car, a matching large gun swung to his side. "Fitz?" he guessed, looking at Saleen for clarification.

Saleen nodded. "FitzSimmons."

"Saleen?" Sarah Jane gasped as she stepped out.

Saleen winked. "The tin dog has returned to her mistress!" she joked.

Grant nodded at Sarah Jane. "Grant Ward, Skye's husband. Now where the hell is my wife?"

"Wife?!" FitzSimmons asked in shock.

"Explain later," Saleen laughed.

***

"Hang on!" Natasha called when the Dalek didn't shoot back at them.

The other three stopped firing, and Gwen's eyes widened when she saw that the bullets were hanging in midair. She approached, then tried to tap one. The air rippled under her finger. "What the hell?" she asked in shock.

***

"What the hell was that?" Jenny managed to ask.

"Language," the Doctor warned her before scratching the back of his head and looking at Jessie. "But . . . what was that?"