carnival things

"Yo we should get cotton candy," Kaminari pointed to a booth.

"Do they have caramel apples?" Ashido asked.

"What did you just say...?" Bakugou asked her.

"Caramel apples?"

"Caramel."

"Caramel."

"No it's caramel."

"No it's totally caramel."

The other five watched as they both debated on how to pronounce the word. "I just wanted my cotton candy..." Kaminari whispered.

"Yeah we'll go get that..and wait for those two to stop," Kirishima nudged Kaminari so they would walk with him to the booth.

"Oh get popcorn and a caramel apple!" Jirou yelled.

"See she says caramel!"

"Sweet All Might.." Shinsou sighed.

«~~»

"Yo those were some of the best cheap hotdogs I've ever had.." Sero spoke as he finished eating a hotdog from one of the booths.

"The cheese fries are so good," Kirishima spoke.

"..I could've just bought you some, but no you just had to eat half of mine," Bakugou glared at the redhead.

"You said I could have some," Kirishima defended himself.

"Some, I said some," Bakugou mumbled.

"I'll buy ya something to make it up," Kirishima smiled.

"Whatever, c'mon let's go to the games," Bakugou stood up. Everyone walked over to the game booths.

"If we play seven games of that water bullseye thingy we have seven winners no matter what, so we can all get a gift," Kaminari told them.

"Did he just saying something smart?" Jirou asked.

"Guess so, alright let's play," Shinsou sat on one of the stools.

Sero and Bakugou each won no rounds (Bakugou almost burned down the booth), Jirou, Kirishima, and Kaminari won 1 game each, and Shinsou won 2 games along with Ashido. Of course, after they walked away from the booth they were all holding a prize.

"Most of these are rigged..." Sero looked around at the games.

"Still fun," Ashido shrugged.

"And money-wasting," Bakugou mumbled.

"Cheer up bro!" Kirishima smiled at him. They would definitely laugh at Kirishima calling him that later.

"Whatever, let's go find some rides, have fun with your games hoes," Bakugou flipped them off and dragged Kirishima with him to wherever the rides were at.

"It was so weird calling you that.." Kirishima mumbled. Bakugou snickered as they walked.

"I wanted a break from them, just hanging out with you is cool," Bakugou shrugged.

"Aw did Katsuki Bakugou wanna be alone with me?" Kirishima teased.

"Shut up!" Bakugou glared at him, "..but yeah kinda."

Then the blond did something. He kissed Kirishima. See that would've been normal, but they have barely kissed in public. Kirishima was obviously caught off guard, so he stared at the shorter male after that short kiss.

"Did you?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah I did, shut up," Bakugou rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. The taller one leaned down a bit and kissed him.

"Love you."

"Cheesy fuck...love you too."

"Alright now what ride do you wanna go on!"

"You down for a roller coaster?"

"Always!"

«~~»

"Hey Midoriya!" Ashido waved at the green-haired boy.

"Oh hi!" Midoriya seemed to be walking around with Uraraka and Iida.

"Guys..." Kaminari poked Ashido's shoulder.

"What's up?" Ashido turned around and look at them.

"People are kinda..taking pictures of us and stuff?" Kaminari showed her their phone.

UA Students Spotted at Carnival

"We should go get Kirishima and Bakugou, a villain might see," Iida said after seeing the article.

"God why won't they give us any privacy...I'll call Blasty and ask where they are," Jirou mumbled.

«~~»

"Yo."

"Hey so guess we got some fans or whatever, stalking us and posting about it."

"Really? Great."

"Yeah, want us to come find ya or you wanna meet at the entrance?"

"Entrance, Eijirou and I will be there in like...5 to 10 minutes."

"Aight cool, oh and if you wanna keep your whole relationship thing a secret still, don't do anything or you'll definitely have a stupid article written."

"Love being a hero in training."

"Yep, bye hoe."

"Bye whore."

"Kat don't-"

Beep beep beep

«~~»

"One more kiss?" Kirishima asked.

"On top of the Ferris Wheel? What are you, cheesy?"

"It's rooomantic," Kirishima pouted.

"Cheesy."

"Cheesier than those fries?"

"Oh way cheesier," Bakugou smiled and gave the other male a kiss.

"All we did was be on TV once in a school event..." Kirishima mumbled as they got off the ride.

"I won actually, and we're heroes in training," Bakugou shrugged.

"True," Kirishima sighed.

"C'mon they're waiting at the entrance," Bakugou walked with Kirishima to the entrance where their friends were waiting. Bakugou wasn't exactly happy to see Midoriya, Uraraka, or Iida. It didn't bother him much though, at least he had a good time with his idiot friends.

«~~»

was this suppose to be in the other chapter with smut at the end? maybe...also i didn't check for typos so (:
another also- i literally forgot that paparazzi was called that so sis is stupid-

Class 1-A chatfic/fanfic (Omegaverse)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें