discharged and moving

The names are:
Hagakure: Stalker
Bakugou: Blasty
Midoriya: Bean
Momo: MOMo
Shouji: Spider
Jirou: Useless
Sero: Spiderman
Tokoyami: Birb
Todoroki: BiBiBi
Ojiro: Tailz
Kaminari: Pika
Kirishima: Hard
Kouda: owo
Satou: Sugar Daddy
Aoyama: Disco Ball
Ashido: MamaMina
Asui: Kermit
Iida: Dad
Uraraka: Floaty
Shinsou: DeadInside

«~~»

"Don't you find it a bit suspicious?" Midoriya asked, "Kacchan's not an emotional person, there has to be something more than a worried friend."

"Midoriya! I find it very surprising that you are gossiping about such things!" Iida exclaimed at the green haired boy.

"He has a point, Iida," Uraraka said,"first they start going by first names, now this?"

"They could just be good friends," Todoroki said, "I mean Izuku and I call each other by our first names, and if one of us got hurt I'm just we would be very distressed by it."

"But you guys aren't Bakugou, he's not exactly... a caring person," Uraraka said.

"You still think that?" Kaminari walked into the common room.

"Bakuhoe doesn't show it a lot, but he's become way more caring over the school year, he cooks for us, makes sure we don't do anything too stupid, and he's even talked me out of getting suppressants," Jirou told them, "he doesn't show it with people he's not around much, but he's a good guy."

"This is why I told you guys to stop gossiping! You make up things without facts!" Iida sighed at his friends.

"Okay, pushing that aside, don't you think how he's acting is a bit unlike himself?" Uraraka questioned.

"Yeah we've noticed that, how he's reacted is unusual even for a strong platonic omega/alpha bond," Ashido muttered. Jirou rolled her eyes.

"There's obviously something going on, have none of you noticed the-" Jirou stopped once she saw the blond walking down the steps. Bakugou hurredly grabbed a cereal bar and ran out of the dorms.

"See?" Jirou raised an eyebrow at him as he left. Ashido tugged her and ran to catch up with the blond.

"C'mon Eijirou's being discharged!" Ashido slide her phone into her pocket.

«~~»

"Hey baaa-lasty" Kirishima only saw Bakugou for a second then saw the others behind him. Bakugou glared at him for the slip up. Jirou snickered, she was sure they were dating.

"When are they letting you leave?" Sero asked.

"Pretty soon, some papers need to be signed and that should be it," Kirishima smiled, "Recovery Girl fixed up the rest of my injuries so I'm good!"

«~~»

"We're moving into the dorms!" Kaminari smiled and lifted up a box.

"I can carry your shit or whatever," Bakugou scoffed. Kirishima smiled at him and shook his head.

"I got it Kat, I'm fine," Kirishima reassured the blond and picked up a box.

"Izuku if you keep lifting like that you'll break your back," Todoroki took the box out of Midoriya's hands.

"Bend down with your legs and pick the box up, using you back to lift things can damage it," Todoroki told the smaller male.

(it keeps autocorrecting to todobroki i-)

"Oh... thanks sho!" Midoriya smiled. Bakugou walked by muttering 'tch dumbass'. Kirishima tapped his leg with his foot and eyed him. Bakugou rolled his eyes and picked up a box.

"Sorry Hagakure!" Momo bumped into the girl who was couched down on the floor.

"It's okay!" the girl looked up. She sighed to herself and pixed up a box. She smiled to herself once she saw Ashido.

"Hey! How's moving everything going?" Ashido asked.

"Bit of a workout," Hagakure laughed. Ashido smiled and kissed her cheek.

«~~»

"Kat be careful!" Kirishima said worriedly and looked up at the blonde on a very unstable ladder. Bakugou scoffed in response. He turned around after he finished hanging up the poster.

"I'm not a fucking idiot Ei-" as Bakugou said that he slipped on the ladder, causing it to fall. Bakugou closed his eyes and opened them to see his beloved savior.

"As you were saying princess?" Kirishima laughed. Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Let me go Shitty Hair," Bakugou demanded.

"That's not my name Kat, I think you should give me a kiss for hurting my feelings," Kirishima smiled and set the blond down.

"You're a sap," Bakugou muttered and kissed the redhead while smiling.

«~~»

gonna stop mentioning the dates cuz like- ya boi just time skipped and can't remember shit-

«~~»

7:27 pm
Chat: SeemsPrettyGayToMe

HelpMe entered the chat
HelpMe: Hope you enjoy your new dorms. They're about the size of two put together, each has two full beds, a bathroom, two closets (take care of them, they're your past), and a sliding door leading to a balcony

DeadInside: dad i-
DeadInside: you were already my favorite but still-

HelpMe: Thanks, Mic is now yelling
HelpMe left the chat

Spiderman: Why are none of you complaining about Kami blasting wii music-?

MamaMina: HE MADE THE ROOM FUCKING SOUNDPROOF I-

Stalker: Mina 👀

MamaMina: 👁👄👁

Blasty: i'm about to blow up the fucking dorms if you don't all shut the fuck up

Hard: It hasn't even been a full day yet-

Useless: Have fun sharing a dorm with thotsuki bakuhoe while the queen I'm sharing with is painting my nails black

Pika: Wait lemme join-