thoughts and cutting

i'm sorry for the angst!
⚠️tigger warning⚠️: mentions of suicide, cutting, and a depressed boy who doesn't realize how lovely he is- okay love you all please be safe 💛

«~~»

The names are:
Hagakure: Stalker
Bakugou: Blasty
Midoriya: Bean
Momo: MOMo
Shouji: Spider
Jirou: Useless
Sero: Spiderman
Tokoyami: Birb
Todoroki: BiBiBi
Ojiro: Tailz
Kaminari: Pika
Kirishima: Hard
Kouda: owo
Satou: Sugar Daddy
Aoyama: Disco Ball
Ashido: MamaMina
Asui: Kermit
Iida: Dad
Uraraka: Floaty
Shinsou: DeadInside

«~~»

Midoriya has always been a little less confident in himself than he should be. He tried hiding it with a smile, but sometimes it was so hard. He could name a never ending list of his faults. Clumsy, emotional, weak, a crybaby, gay, transgender, talkative, annoying, quirkless. He was only given a quirk after All Might gave it to him.

He ruined people's lives. His parents, for having such a disappointing child. His dad did leave his mom because of him right? He's annoyed Bakugou all his life. All Might basically has to look after him. His friends are probably annoyed that they have to take care of him. He's a useless person to everyone. Nobody wanted him, right?

Midoriya sighed and hit his head against the bathroom door. He looked at the mirror and bit his lip. No. No he promised himself he wouldn't. Plus Todoroki might see, and he didn't need to bother anyone with his problems.

"This is stupid, this is stupid, this is stupid," Midoriya's lip quivered as he talked, "you're fine, stop being so weak, you're fine, you're fine, you're fine."

He began crying. He cried too much, he was such a baby. "C'mon pull yourself together," Midoriya mumbled and wiped away his tears. The male walked over to the sink and threw water in his face. He shook his head and sighed.

"You okay?" Todoroki looked up from his phone as he saw the male with puffy eyes. He nodded and left the dorm quickly.

He walked down to the kitchen, and grabbed a bowl. He didn't have enough energy to make actual food, so he put a cup if noodles in the microwave and waited for it to finish.

Of course, as he was walking to the common room he tripped on something. No, he tripped on someone. The bowl spilled everywhere and broke.

"H-Hagakure! I'm sorry! Did it get on you?" Midoriya asked worriedly. The female backed away from the food quickly.

"I'm alright! Only a bit of broth hit me, it's not hot enough to hurt!" Hagakure assured him. It was more than a bit, her shirt was covered by it. She left and went to change. Midoriya cleaned up the noodles and bowl. He grabbed a sponge and some cleaner.

She was probably mad at him now. Why was he like this? Everything about him was a mistake. He was a mistake. He's such a-

"Izuku, you've been cleaning the same spot for 5 minutes," Todoroki snapped the male out of his thoughts.

"Huh? Oh!" Midoriya looked down to see himself only scrubbing a small spot. Todoroki leaned down and helped him clean the carpet.

"Are you alright? You seem a bit down," Todoroki asked. Midoriya bit his lip. He wanted to tell him, but this had nothing to do with him. He shouldn't bring his problems onto others.

"I'm okay, Sho!" Midoriya shook his head and smiled. Todoroki nodded and went back to cleaning.

«~~»

It was much later than when Midoriya usually fell asleep. He turned to his clock. 2:36 am. Midoriya sighed and sat up, his brain wasn't being quiet. Thoughts raced. He began scratching his wrist, a habit he had formed long ago.

He remembered that time. When he almost left the world. He had attempted to end everything one time in middle school, his mom never found out. The bullying became too much. He had nobody to talk to it about.

Midoriya teared up and walked to the bathroom, locking the door. Just a few to subside the thoughts. The pain will distract him. He just needed a way to cope, and this works, he knew it did. His crying got louder, turning into hard sobs. He put his hand over his mouth to quiet himself. He looked down at his wrist. Newly cut skin bleeding out of multiple places. The cuts weren't in any order, they were chaotic and messy.

"Izuku?" Todoroki asked through the door. He woke him up. His heart beat went faster. No no no no no, he couldn't know. He tried to speak, but all that came out were cries. He heard the doorknob shake.

"Izuku open the door please, I need to know what's going on," Todoroki asked. Midoriya shooked his head even though the male couldn't see.

"N-No!" he managed to sob out. His breathing quickened. Todoroki would be mad if he knew. He'd be disappointed. He-

The doorknob fell off and the male ran in. He used his ice to freeze the handle off. Midoriya held his wrist close to him. "Izuku... Izuku come here," Todoroki said calmly and walked to the male. Midoriya whimpered and leaned into the other. Todoroki wrapped his arms around the other. Midoriya kept his wrist close to his chest, his other hand holding it tightly.

"Izuku let me clean it up, I'm not going to force you to talk to me, but I think you should," Todoroki threw away the razor with blood on it. He washed off the counter then his hands. He held the boys wrist gently and held a washcloth against the cuts. After the bleeding had mostly stopped he cleaned them out with water and soap. Midoriya winced and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry if it hurts," Todoroki apologized and added some cream that Midoriya didn't see the name off. The taller male wrapped the cuts in bandages.

"You're a mummy," Todoroki smiled, trying to lighten up the male's mood a bit. He guessed it didn't work much as the other only moved the side of his lips up for a second.

"I'm sorry," Midoriya said quietly.

"You don't need to keep apologizing to me Izuku. I don't mind helping you, okay? I'm just glad you're safe, but I would like to know what's wrong," Todoroki looked at the other. The green headed boy sighed and started talking.

"I thought I was getting better since middle school, but I guess that's not true. I just feel like such a burden to everyone." he paused and wiped away small tears,"I just feel like I'm ruining so many lives, disappointing so many people.."

Todoroki nodded softly and hugged the male, holding him close. "Izuku, I can say for a fact that nobody see's you as a burden, and you've helped so many peoples lives already in this little time that we've been in school, you're disappointing nobody, I'm sure your parents are so proud of you and so are the teachers," Todoroki said. Midoriya clenched his shirt and cried from the kind words.

"Th-Thank you, Sho," Midoriya whispered, "thank you so much, you're such an amazing person."

"You should rest," Todoroki rubbed his back and lead him to the main part of their dorm. Midoriya laid down and hesitantly spoke.

"D-Do you mind laying down with me? Y-you don't have to I just-!" Midoriya quickly panicked as he realized it was a weird request.

"Sure, bud," Todoroki smiled and laid down next to him. Midoriya moved closer to him. Todoroki wrapped an arm around him and turned off the light.

"Good night, Izuku."

"Night, Shouto."