clumsy and caring

The names are:
Hagakure: Stalker
Bakugou: Blasty
Midoriya: Bean
Momo: MOMo
Shouji: Spider
Jirou: Useless
Sero: Spiderman
Tokoyami: Birb
Todoroki: BiBiBi
Ojiro: Tailz
Kaminari: Pika
Kirishima: Hard
Kouda: owo
Satou: Sugar Daddy
Aoyama: Disco Ball
Ashido: MamaMina
Asui: Kermit
Iida: Dad
Uraraka: Floaty
Shinsou: DeadInside

«~~»

Midoriya yawned as he woke up. The dorm he shared with Todoroki was still full of boxes. Midoriya hadn't gone all out on the All Might merch. He just had a shelf of All Might collectibles and three posters on the side of his dorm.

"Morning Sho," Midoriya rubbed his eyes and smiled at the male. Todoroki smiled back and replied with a nod.

Midoriya got out of bed and looked through the box filled with all his clothes. He pulled out a plain white t-shirt with a t-shirt written on it, a pair of black shorts, and, of course, his binder.

"I'll be downstairs, I think Bakugou just finished burning my food," Todoroki smiled and left the dorm. Midoriya quickly changed. He knew the whole 'sharing a dorm with a genetic female' was probably weird for Todoroki. He was thankful that he was allowed to share a dorm with a male and not a female, but he knew Todoroki must not be a fan. It was weird after all.

Midoriya sighed to himself and shook his head, "today's gonna be a good day Izuku!" He smiled at himself in the mirror. He put his foot on the first step, and heard a scream. He own scream. He had slipped down the flight of steps until he reached the middle platform between the third and second floor.

(let's give a quick layout of the dorms shall we?)

There were twenty dorms in total. Five on the second and third floors. Ten on the fourth one, those dorms weren't very big or nice at all. The third and second floors are where everyone stayed, when nobody was in a heat/rut. If someone was to go into a heat/rut, one of the students in the sharing dorms would have to move to one of the smaller dorms on the fourth floor. Now who lived on what floor?

The second floor was occupied by Uraraka and Tsuyu, Shinsou and Ojirou (neither of them were hapoy with this, but Eri was so-), Ashido and Hagakure, Iida and Aoyama, Kouda and Satou.

The third floor dorms had Todoroki and Midoriya, Kaminari and Sero, Bakugou and Kirishima, Momo and Jirou, Shouji and Tokoyami.

(anyway back to mido being our clumsy baby boy)

Midoriya whined and cried at the pain. Why was he so weak? It would just end up in a few bruises, why was he such a crybaby at these things?

"I told you I was better at- Midoriya?" Kaminari looked down from the third floor to see the boy sitting on the platform, crying quietly.

"I'll go get the first aid kit," Sero said, "stay with him and just soothe him," Sero ran down the steps.

"S-Sorry Kami, you don't have t-to stay," Midoriya mumbled and wiped away the 'unnecessary' tears. Kaminari smiled and shook their head.

"It's fine bro! Does anything hurt?" Kaminari asked him.

"Mainly my back and legs," Midoriya mumbled. Sero came back a few minutes later with a first aid kit and Todoroki.

"You guys can go now, I'll help him," Todoroki told them. They both nodded and left.

"Where at?" Todroki asked the male.

"Back and thigh really," Midoriya mumbled.

"Can I wrap them in bandages?" Todoroki asked, not sure how comfortable the male was with him. He nodded and move his shorts a bit to show more of his thigh.

"Only you, Izuku," Todoroki chuckled and started wrapping Midoriya upper half of his right leg in bandages. Midoriya smiled sheepishly. Todoroki made a small amount of ice and wrapped it in the paper towels that Sero (smartly) brought with him.

"Put this against the bandage," Todoroki handed the boy the wrapped ice. Midoriya shivered and whined at the cold contact.

"I know it's cold but please keep it there or it could swell up," Todoroki said softly, "I'm gonna have to lift your shirt a bit so I can wrap the ice against the bruise, that okay?"

Midoriya nodded and lifted his shirt right at where his binder started to show. Todoroki paid no intention to the fabric around the male's chest and wrapped the toweled ice where the bruise was already starting to show.

"Go back up to the dorms and rest, I'll get you some food alright?" Todoroki looked at the male and nodded. Todoroki helped him up,"try being more careful, you get hurt to often."

"Yeah, sorry Sho.." Midoriya muttered.

"No worries bud, nobody's mad at you," Todoroki his hair and went down the steps to get food for Midoriya and himself.

Midoriya smiled to himself and walked back to his dorm. He soon saw the taller male walk in with two plates, chips, and drinks. "Wanna watch a movie?" Todoroki asked as he set the food on the bed and drinks on the nightstand. He sat next to the smaller male.

"Sure!" Midoriya smiled, "oh and thanks, you really didn't have to do anything..." Todoroki handed him the remote.

"I'm your friend and I plan on helping you whenever," Todoroki smiled. Midoriya smiled more and put on a movie. They spent most of the day eating snacks and watching movies. Turns out it was a good day.