hickeys and loneliness

sorry if this seems all over the place- i'll try writing better chapters, i just need to have more of a plan i guess-

The names are:
Hagakure: Stalker
Bakugou: Blasty
Midoriya: Bean
Momo: MOMo
Shouji: Spider
Jirou: Useless
Sero: Spiderman
Tokoyami: Birb
Todoroki: BiBiBi
Ojiro: Tailz
Kaminari: Pika
Kirishima: Hard
Kouda: owo
Satou: Sugar Daddy
Aoyama: Disco Ball
Ashido: MamaMina
Asui: Kermit
Iida: Dad
Uraraka: Floaty
Shinsou: DeadInside

«~~»

5:38 pm
Chat: SeemsPrettyGayToMe

Pika: I want my $20
Pika: Oh btw todobroki's an alpha
Pika: That's why I wat my $20

Bean: Is he okay?

Dad: He's fine. I suggest you stay in one of the other dorms until he's done.

MamaMina: So like- is Momo the only one left

MOMo: I suppose so

Useless: When the fuck did Iida present?

MamaMina: Like last week- he's an alpha hun-

Useless: Why the fuck does nobody talk about these things-?

Bean: Soba and I are coming back from his checkup, he's all good and healthy o(^▽^)o

Stalker: yayayayay he's such a cutie

MamaMina: Baaaaaaaaakugou can we have tocas
MamaMina: Bakugou
MamaMina: Bakugou
MamaMina: Baaaaakugou
MamaMina: Why the fuck isn't he responding

Blasty: order food tonight

Pika: Took you a while to reply-
Pika: You okay there broski?

Blasty: fine

Useless: 👀

Spiderman: So are we getting tocas or-?

MamaMina: Yee ima order tell me what you rats want

«~~»

"I fucking hate you," Bakugou muttered as he looked in the mirror.

"Aw c'mon I think you look nice with them," Kirishima smiled and walked behind the blond, hugging his waist. "Showing off who you belong to," Kirishima whispered and kissed his neck softly. Bakugou shivered at those words. You wouldn't think they affected him, but holy fuck did they.

"Get off, I already have to figure a way to hid these fuckers," Bakugou nudged the other away. Kirishima smiled and walked over to his bed. Bakugou traced the marks on his neck. He sighed, knowing none of his clothes would hide it. He couldn't exactly lie about it being something else, as a bite mark was on his neck as well.

"I swear I'm gonna kill you," Bakugou muttered as he moved his hoodie to hide his neck.

"Sure you will," Kirishima smiled and hugged the blond who laid down next to him.

«~~»

"Eijirou! So come here, Kaminari and I are having a disagreement about sour cream," Ashido talked to the redhead as soon as he was in the kitchen.

"Sour cream is good," Kirishima got two plates from the cabinets.

"Yeah, but haven't you noticed how annoying it is?" Ashido asked.

"They have those squeeze containers for a reason Min," Kirishima smiled.

"See told you!" Kaminari yelled out.

"You two are so weird," Jirou mumbled. Kirishima stacked two tacos on each plate and left. He shook his head and smiled as the two still fought.

"Ash, you know how defensive Kami gets about the Bee Movie-"

"It's the best movie of all fucking time!" Kaminari yelled. Ashido shook her head.

"Nope, Shark Tale was fucking bomb," Ashido smiled.

"Ashido, we are no longer friends," Kaminari took a bite from their taco and broke it. Jirou laughed and patted their head.

«~~»

8:27 pm
Chat: Bean and BiBiBi

Bean: Are you sure you don't want to eat anything?

BiBiBi: Thank you Izuku, but I'm fine

Bean: Alright, I'm sorry I couldn't have been there when you presented, it's scary and all

BiBiBi: I think it's better that you weren't for obvious reasons, but yeah it was a bit frightening

Bean: Mhm, well text me if you need anything okay?

BiBiBi: Of course

«~~»

Midoriya fell onto the bland bed and looked around in the boring room. He noticed Soba trying to get up onto the bed. He smiled and picked the dog up.

"At least I still have company right?" Midoriya laughed as the dog licked his face.

"Wanna go to the common room with me? Maybe someone will be down there," Midoriya got up and opened the door. Soba ran out and went to the common room with Midoriya.

He heard mumbling from the common room. He got closer and realized it was Jirou and Bakugou.

"Wow, yeah those are bad," Jirou laughed.

"Shut up! I know you know how to hide them so fucking help me!" Bakugou yelled at her. She kept laughing.

"What're you two talking about?" Midoriya asked.

"Nothing you fucking nerd!" Bakugou yelled at him and quickly moved his hood.

"Bakuhoe just needs help with something and is being Bakugou about it," Jirou smiled.

"Oh alright, is everyone else in their dorms?" Midoriya asked.

"Obviously," Bakugou scoffed.

"I think Uraraka's not doing anything if you want to hangout with somebody," Jirou smiled. Midoriya nodded and picked up Soba. The other two left leaving Midoriya alone in the kitchen.

Midoriya sat on the couch. He didn't want to bother anyone, so he started playing some random game. Time flew by and he passed out on the couch with Soba curled up next to him.