Chapter one

Present Day

Bakugo ran out of his house. He was late on his first day of school and to add on to that it was raining. Bakugo had just moved  so he still didn't know the area that well.

He had made to his classroom, he had to use a gps to get there. Everyone turned his head to the new student, "your late on your first day bakugo katsuki, go ahead and take a seat" Mr. Aizawa said.

Bakugo looked around the classroom,
there were two empty seats one behind a grape haired kid and the another beside a Pikachu looking kid.
Bakugo decided his best bet was by the Pikachu, he walked to the desk and sat down.

Aizawa went back to teaching. "Im denki" the Pikachu kid whispered bakugo nodded at him and went back to focusing on what the teacher was teaching.

Time skip to lunch

Bakugo looked around with his tray in
his hands, where the hell was he supposed to sit he thought. "Bakugo over here" a voice yelled, bakugo turned his head to the voice it was denki. Bakugo walked to the table and sat down, denki pointed at a male with black hair "that's sero" he then pointed to a girl with pink skin "mina"
"Guys this bakugo" denki said the two gave their hellos and bakugo mumbled them back.

A tray fell on to the table and a red head male sat beside bakugo felt himself choke on his food when his eyes fell onto the good looking red head. The red head turned his head and smiled at the blonde and bakugo felt like everything around him stop "your the new student right, im kirishima" he said offering his hand to bakugo shook it "I'm bakugo" his voice came out as whisper, kirishima let go of the boy's hand.

How did he not notice this guy in class?! Bakugo thought to himself. Kirishima smiled at the boy again making bakugo heart pound "I think we'll become great friends" kirishima said making bakugo nod in  agreement.

Deku POV

He rested his body under the tree, he was in the spirit realm. He had found out about this place after he met the god, he hadn't left this realm since he lost his lover.

"It's time your lover is near" a voice said snapping deku out of his thoughts deku looked up to see the god he had made a deal with. Deku felt happiness rush over him "I can finally see him" he said, the god hadn't
said anything about the recarnation except telling him that he had finally been born.

The god nodded "the world has changed alot so becareful" deku nodded and took off to the gates of the
spirit realm.

When he finally made it to the human
realm,deku was hit with many different smells, some good some bad.
A familiar scent hit his nose it was fadeded but he knew it was him. Deku looked around he was in the forest, he
decided to shift into a full fox form he only had one tail like a regular fox, it was uncomfortable but he decided he'd be safer in it.

Deku followed the scent out of the forest,he walked onto a strange ground it was black with yellow strips going down it, his nose told him,his mate had been went across it. A werid roaring sound out of nowhere, deku turned his head to see somesort of red monster thing making a werid honk sound at him.

Deku ran across the black ground to what looked like a bakery as deku got
closer he realized it was one. He set his paws on the glass looking through the window to see the sweets on display. He remembered how bakugo would bring him sweets some days,
he smiled at the memory only to be snapped out of his thoughts when a broom smacked him throwing him across the ground.

"Get,shoo rodent" an old woman yelled as she held the broom. Deku ran away form the old lady,he had to stay focus on finding bakugo.

Deku looked at the sky it was going to rain soon he was going to have to hurry, he sniffed the air again he could still smell him but it was more fadeded then before he began following it again.

It was the afternoon and deku still hadn't found his mate and to make things worse it was raining now. His scent was now gone thanks to the rain, deku dragged himself to a box sitting on the ground he jumped in the box and curled up and went to sleep.

Bakugo POV

Bakugo walked out the school. It was raining and bakugo forgot to bring his
umbrella. He began to walk out the school gates and head home until a familiar voice stopped him in his tracks "hey bakugo" it was kirishima.

"Hey" bakugo replied "i noticed we have the same route home and you also dont have an umbrella so we can walk together" kirishima said putting the umbrella between them. "Thanks"
bakugo mumbled as they began their walk home they started chatting bakugo stopped during their conversation when he noticed something in the box "what's wrong"
kirishima asked bakugo picked up the animal out of the box.

"Some kind of dog" bakugo said the dog was still asleep in Bakugo's hands.
"Are you going to take it home with you?" Kirishima asked "I see why not"
bakugo said bringing the sleeping dog to his chest. They continued their walk until kirishima stopped and handed bakugo the umbrella "this is my house" he said bakugo took the umbrella "see you tomorrow" kirishima said as he began walking to his house "see ya" bakugo said.

Bakugo walked in his house dropping the umbrella at the door "I'm home" bakugo yelled "how was school" his mother asked form the kitchen "good" he replied heading up stairs to his room he put the sleeping dog on his bed.

His parents would probably be mad at him for bringing a pet home but bakugo didn't care he changed into his pajamas and got into the bed he was surprised the dog was still asleep,
he pulled the dog to his chest and went to sleep.

Deku POV

Deku opened his eyes he felt an arm around him where was he thought. A familiar scent hit his nose he turned his head and there he was his mate had found him. He shifted back to his regular form he began running a hand through his mate's hair this seemed to wake up form this.

He opened his eyes his mate backed away form him slamming his back against the wall "who the hell are you and what are you doing in my room you creep" bakugo yelled.

Deku felt his heart drop "you Don't remember me?"

Sorry this chapter was so long

Vote, comment,share