Chapter 12

The next morning Izuku woke up to find katsuki hugging his arm.

He tried to pull away from him but the other just hugged his arm tighter.

He ended up just giving up and let him keep hold on his arm.

He watched him and smiled, finding him even cuter.

Katsuki started to wake up and once he realized he was holding onto his arm. He shoved it away and got out of bed with a light blush.

"You were supposed to stay on your side" he muttered.

Izuku sat up "I did, you just grabbed my arm"

He just huffed "whatever, im starving" he left the room before anything else could be said.

He went to the kitchen and found urarauka cooking.

She smiled when she spotted him. "morning!"

"Morning" Katsuki replied with a little energy.

She sat a plate down with bacon and eggs on table "come eat" the boy sat at the table and began to eat as she put three more plates on the table.

It wasn't long before everyone as at the table, eating.

It was the most akward thing for katsuki since no one didn't speak much.

After the akward breakfast katsuki watched as the couple left for work.

The rest of the day was boring for Bakugo, nothing good was on TV, his phone didn't have service.

He let out a groan and turned around to Izuku who was sitting at the table, muttering something about a plan.

Katsuki didn't think much of his muttering and got up and tapped his shoulder.

Izuku abruptly stopped and looked up at kacchan just as he was about to speak the blonde beat him to it.

"I'm bored! There has to be something to do"

"Well we could go to the hot springs in the village nerby"

He had never been to a hot springs but was curious to go, especially since it was cold out here.

So katsuki agreed to go.

___

Katsuki crossed his arms and shook his head "You have to be joking! There's no way in hell I'm doing that"

"Why not?" Izuku tilted his head at him "it's not like i haven't seen you naked before"

The two were the only ones at the hot springs today letting Izuku be in his true form.

The ash blonde got flustered at his comment and shook his head again "that doesn't help with anything"

Izuku shrugged "your missing out"

Katsuki went dark red when Izuku took every article of clothing off, he of course told himself not to look but his eyes went against him and started to wander until he got to reached his lower region, he gulped, the hell were they feeding this bastard?!.

"Kacchan, something wrong?" Izuku asked as he slid into the water, of course he knew exactly what was wrong and just wanted to mess with him.

Katsuki scrambled to make an excuse "nothing!" Was all he could force himself to say.

"Mhm, but you sure you don't want to get in your really missing out"

Bakugo debated about it again before giving in "fine but look the other way while I undress"

Izuku listened and turned the other way as he took his clothes off and joined him.

Once he was in and relaxed, katsuki closed his eyes.

He was like this for a while until he could feel Izuku's eyes on him.

He opened his eyes "Why do you keep staring at me"

"You were checking me out, why can't i"

"I wasn't checking you out and because I say so"

Izuku huffed and crossed his arms "that's not fair" he whined and muttered his next words "but fine"

Katsuki rolled his eyes and watched as izuku's ear twitch.

The boy was about to say something but the fox put a hand over his mouth.

"Shh" his ear kept twitching and he sniffed the air "we need to go now"

He moved his hand from his mouth and got out of the water.

Katsuki watched as he hurriedly got dressed "why? We just got here"

Izuku pulled him out of the warm water and shoved his clothes into his hands.

"Keigo is nerby, now get dressed!"

I have a book called what's next where you guys can choose what I publish next and please follow the rules.