Chapter 9

Bakugo shrugged "sure why not" the boy replied.

Keigo smiled in response and led the boy to the food court.

It wouldn't hurt to sit and talk for a minute, Keigo thought.

Keigo sat the boy down at a table.

"Do you want anything to eat I'm going to order something"

Bakugo shook his head in response "no thanks I'm good"

Keigo nodded in response and left.

The man came back surprisingly quick in his hands.

He held a bucket of chicken.

He sat down at the table "so bakugo how old are you"

Bakugo was a bit puzzled on that question but decided to answer anyway.

"18 how old are you"

"24" the man replied as he took a bite out of a chicken leg.

Bakugo strummed his fingers, this was awkward as hell; he only agreed to talk to the man to kill time.

After a minute of awkward silence keigo let out a sigh.

"I suppose I should just get to the point. Do you know why I'm here?"

The boy shook his head no in response.

"Well a I've been hearing a rumor about a human and a yokai being in a relationship and well I can't let that slide"

the boy shook his head "I think you got the wrong guy" bakugo said as he stood up from his seat.

"Actually I do" The man said as he pulled out his phone.

"Your name is Katsuki bakugo your 5'1 and you go to u.a "

Bakugo felt his blood run cold as he listened to the man's response.

Keigo smirked when seeing the boys pale face he strummed his fingers on the table.

"Hmm what else should I add"

"Just tell me what you want you fucking creep and why I shouldn't call the police" bakugo replied as he pulled out his phone.

"One I'm here to kill you and if you even think of trying to dial that number I'll rip your hands off in a second"

Bakugo froze and began to look around.

Did no one hear this psycho?!

Nobody in the area didn't even bat an eye towards the boy's situation.

Bakugo shoved his phone back in his pockets.

"You would kill me in front of all these people that wouldn't be a smart thing to do"

Obviously that's why I'm going to a be a little merciful and give you one more day"

"I'm not even dating him!" the boy shouted this time getting the attention of a few people.

The man shook his head "it doesn't matter if your dating him or not your  still going to get what you deserve"

the boy paused "what I deserve?"

Keigo nodded "yes what you deserve you really think your treatment towards midoriya would go unnoticed I don't see why he still forgives you and he'd be a damn fool for him to intervene so be a good kid and keep this chat between us okay"

Bakugo didn't reply which made the man smirk.

"So bakugo Katsuki just think of me as your karma"

~~~~~~~~~~~
A couple hours later

Bakugo opened the door to his house.

After that chat with that weird man he hasn't been able to focus on anything.

He had one day left what the hell was he supposed to do on his last day.

He let a sigh of frustration and he needed some water.

Bakugo made his way to the kitchen only to stop in his tracks at that sight that laid before him.

Deku sat on the floor with a bottle in his hand and he was about to take a swing at it again before noticing the boy.

The fox only glared at the boy "what the hell are you staring at" the fox snarled.

Vote, comment, share
Sorry this chapter didn't come out sooner I'm working on the next one right now and thank you guys for 1k votes on this story