Chapter 9

Aliyah's gran becomes very very ill and the doctors said she doesn't have that much time to live, so her final death wish is to see her granddaughter get married to Fraaz. Aliyah doesn't know what to do and Abbas is confused too, Aliyah starts thinking, I've decided to marry Fraaz because what if Abbas doesn't like her and likes someone else, if he did love her he would have said it by now plus it's her grans last wish and she would do anything for her gran. The very same day Aliyah's dad calls an imam and tells him to do Aliyah's nikaah with Fraaz.

"Qubool hai", says Fraaz.

It was time for Aliyah to say Qubool Hai, she was still confused why didn't she want to get married what was stopping her from saying no, is she in love with Abbas? She was confused, she looked over at Abbas who was tearing up then she looked at her gran who was over the moon. She put her feeling a side and finally said, "Qubool Hai"
Everyone congratulated Fraaz and Aliyah, Fraaz went to hug Abbas but he couldn't find him, Aliyah went to find her gran but she wasn't there either.

***In the Garden***

Abbas went outside and cried his eyes out, Aliyah was his first and last love he was heartbroken when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Aliyah's gran she looked at him puzzled and asked him what was wrong.

"Beta why are you crying?" Said Aliyah's gran.

"Nothing gran I miss my family that's it", lied Abbas.

"Beta don't lie to me what's wrong please tell me?" Said Aliyah's gran.

He hugged her and said, "Aliyah... Was my first love".

"Kya beta! Why didn't u tell me before?" Said Aliyah's gran.

"Because I don't know if Aliyah loves me too, I don't want to ruin our friendship" said Abbas.

Aliyah came and hugged her gran, thankfully she didn't hear anything. Abbas wiped his tears and congratulated Aliyah and Fraaz. Abbas got a phone call from one of his friends.

Abbas went upstairs and got his suitcase, everyone looked at him and said, "Where are you going?".

"I got an urgent call from my friend I need to go ASAP", said Abbas.

"What friend?", Said Aliyah.

"You don't know him" replied Abbas.

"Shall I come too, said Aliyah".

"No you just got married and your gran is ill" said Abbas.

"Yeah Aliyah. Are you really going to go to America after marriage for work, I'll get you a job here if you want to work" said Fraaz.

"Oh ok" said Aliyah.

Abbas greeted everyone, he congratulated Fraaz and Aliyah once again and then said to Aliyah, "So this is the last time we meet, I'm glad you were part of my team, we will all miss you. I'm glad that Allah bought you in my life, I got to meet your wonderful family, thank you for these memories I will always cherish them" said Abbas with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you Abbas for not being my boss but a best friend, for coming all the way from America just for me, for making my gran happy and I'll miss everyone too" said Aliyah with tears.

They both parted ways...

Heeeeeyyy what do you guys think like, comment and share, please give feedback I love reading the comments