Chapter 18

Abbas's gran has arrived, Haidar took her suitcase and put it in the guest room. Their gran told Zaid to sit with her and she asked him how his studies were going and if he has any girlfriend. Zaid was shocked to hear this and said no.
"That's good, you can have an arranged marriage then, I've got someone in mind" said his gran. Haidar started laughing.
"Why are you laughing Haidar I have found someone for you too" said their gran.
"No gran I want to complete my studies" said Zaid.
"Ok just get engaged at the moment then" said his gran.
Zaid and Haidar looked at their mum suddenly their dad walked in. They all ran to him and hugging him. "Dad, When did you come? Oh my god you came with Dadi" said Zaid.
"Yes my son i cancelled my meeting to meet you all" said their dad.
"Where is Abbas ?!" Said their Dadi.
"He went downstairs to get Aliyah and her family, they have arrived" said Abbas's mum.
"What?! She hasn't even entered this house and already has Abbas under control! This isn't good daughter-in-law" said Dadi.
The door bell rang, "They are here" shouted Zaid.
"Why are you so excited" said Dadi.
"Welcome, please have a seat" said Abbas's mum. After they all greeted each other, Aliyah went to Abbas's dadi and said, "A.Salaam".
"W.salaam" replied Abbas's dadi.
Aliyah then went and sat down, Mira and Sana also went to meet dadi. Aliyah and Abbas were exchanging looks, when suddenly dadi shouted, "Why are you staying here! Go somewhere else, we have to talk about something" said dadi. Abbas looked at his mum and dad like what the hell, they said, "Abbas please go". So Abbas went to his room, Haidar and Zaid were still there. "Do you both need an invitation?! Get out!" Said Dadi. So they both walked into Abbas's room.
"Ok so Aliyah how old are you? What do you do? Where are you from? What are you going to do after marriage?" Said dadi.
"Well I'm 21, I am studying medicine but work for Abbas and I'm from Scotland and insha'Allah become a doctor" said Aliyah.
"You work for Abbas?!" Said Dadi.
"Yes" said Aliyah.
"Ok" said Dadi. She continued to ask questions. Meanwhile in Abbas's room Zaid, Haidar and Abbas were talking about their dadi. "What's her problem?!" Said Abbas.
"She's just old fashioned" said Haidar.
"She's trying to get us all married!" Said Zaid.
"Why is she even here?!" Said Abbas.
"Cause she wanted to see who you wanna marry" said Haidar.
"Seriously do you think I care about what she thinks of my choice!" Said Abbas. They started laugh, "Be careful, she's dangerous, never forget what she done to our family in the past!" Said Haidar.
"I know but I don't understand why dad still calls her over!" Said Zaid.
"Obviously she is dad's mum" said Abbas. Suddenly they heard someone shout, "What?! She's already been married! This is the biggest mistake Abbas could make! Oh god if I wasn't here you all would have made a huge mistake making her your daughter -in -a law" said Dadi. Abbas, Zaid and Haidar rushed out, Abbas saw Aliyah crying,
"Fatima how can you accept a divorcee as your daughter in law! This rishta is cancelling!" Shouted Dadi.
"WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE?!" shouted Abbas.
"Besharm! How dare you talk to your dadi like this" said Abbas's dad.
"Oh please dad just because you've put up with her, doesn't mean I'm gonna listen to her too! She's always causing problem! Maybe you can deal with that but I can't" said Abbas.
"Is this what you teach your children Parveen!" Said Dadi.
"Oye don't blame mum, it's got nothing to do with her so don't bring her into this!" Said Haidar.
"Abbas! Haidar! Don't talk to your dadi like that!" Said their mum.
"Mum seriously why should we respect someone like her!" Said Zaid.
"Oh wow three of your sons are like this!" Said Dadi.
"Apologise right now!" Said their dad.
"The girl hasn't even became the daughter - in - law of this family but has always broke it apart" said Dadi.
Aliyah kept quiet, her mum was getting angry and so was Sana and Mira but they all kept quiet for Aliyah and Abbas.

"SAYS YOU! Our families aren't even together anymore because of you and all your conspiracies and tricks! Because of you Our Brother Raza left!
AND GET THIS STRAIGHT IM GOING TO MARRY ALIYAH AND THATS FINAL!" Said Abbas.

"I'm leaving this house right now! I'm calling Bobby!" Said Dadi.
"Yes please go you aren't wanted" said Zaid. Abbas's dad slapped Abbas, Haidar and Zaid for disrespecting his mum. Their cousin Bobby came and took Dadi away, Abbas's parents both shouted at them for the way they were speaking to their Dadi.
"Yeah always show angry and fight with us! You can't even say anything in front of your mother! You've never stood up for us! That's why Raza is Gone!" Shouted Haidar.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO RAZA WAS NOT MY FAULT I HAD NO CHOICE AND WHAT CAN I DO, SHES MY MOTHER FOR GOD SAKE!" Shouted their dad. Aliyah and her family were about to leave but suddenly Abbas stopped them and said, "I'm so sorry about what happened! Please come and eat!".
"No thank you beta we need to go now" said Aliyah's mum.
"Please have something to eat" said Parveen(Abbas's mum).
"It's getting late and Sana isn't feeling well so we need to go home" said Aliyah's mum.
"Oh ok, we are so so sorry about what happened today, can you please come tomorrow so we can discuss things" said Abbas's mum.
"Oh ok that's fine" said Aliyah's mum.
"Allah hafiz take care" said Abbas's mum.
"Allah hafiz take care, see you tomorrow insh'allah" said Aliyah's mum.
"Aliyah, Wait" said Abbas. Aliyah stopped and Abbas hugged her. "I'm so sorry I'll explain everything to you later but trust me I'll fix things" said Abbas.
"Ok bye I'll talk to u soon" said Aliyah.

Heeeyy guys let me know what to you thought of this chapter and please comment! Also please read my new story love at first sight xx