Chapter 7

Aliyah couldn't go to sleep at night because she couldn't stop thinking about Abbas, the way he came and saved her like a hero. She didn't realise that she was getting late for work until Shazia looked at the time and told her.
Shazia could see eye bags under Aliyah's eyes and asked her if she was ok but Aliyah was in a rush to get to work before she went to the office she quickly put makeup on to hide her eye bags.

When Aliyah went into the office And said, "Sorry I'm late".
"It's ok Aliyah please don't be late next time".
"Ok".

Salman came in and said hi to Aliyah and Abbas, Abbas then told them that they have to go to a hotel for a meeting.
It was raining heavily outside and Aliyah was only wearing a dress, Abbas gave her his jacket whilst he was only wearing a shirt. Abbas noticed Aliyah's eye bags and asked her if she was ok.
"Yeah I didn't get any sleep last night".
"Oh are you worried about something?".
"No why?".
"Because often people can't sleep if they are stressed or nervous about something".
Salman interrupted, "We are here".
They walked into the hotel, Abbas was soaking wet and Aliyah couldn't stop sneezing. She didn't feel well at all. So Abbas booked a room so he could have a shower and changed into a suit. Aliyah was feeling very weak so Abbas picked her up and put her in the bed so that she could sleep in peace. Abbas took his shirt off and was only in shorts he was going into the shower when he realised he forget his towel on the bed so he quickly got out and took it. Meanwhile Salman sat on the sofa playing with his phone, he then looked at Aliyah who was sleeping like an angel he never noticed how beautiful she was. Her hair was right beside her eye so Salman went on the bed and moved her hair gently.

Salman's POV: Damn! Aliyah is so beautiful no wonder Abbas has fallen in love with her, everything about her is amazing, her personality, her looks everything. Wait do I like her too? Shit no way! I can't like her! Abbas likes her! He's basically my brother plus it's his first love... I'm such a player she doesn't deserve me anyway.

Salman got up and went outside, by that time Abbas came out he quickly put his shirt and tie on, he then got his blazer and put that on. He went beside Aliyah and looked her and admired her for a minute, he then tried waking her up so she could eat and take some medicines, he saw that she was very ill so he cancelled the meeting, he tried calling Salman but he didn't pick up.
Abbas ordered room service, he got chicken soup for Aliyah. Abbas fixed the pillows and helped Aliyah up, she was feeling too weak to eat in fact to stay awake so Abbas decided to feed her himself. Salman walked in and seen Abbas feeding her, he asked if Aliyah was ok and Abbas asked him where he was? He replied by saying,"I had an important call to attend".
"I cancelled the meeting because Aliyah isn't well".
"But bro it was a really important meeting".
"I know but it's important for us to look after Aliyah first, she would have done the same".

After Aliyah had her soup, Abbas gave her medicine, she felt a lot better after a while so Abbas decided to drop Aliyah home, Shazia was also home and told Abbas and Salman to come in, Shazia took Aliyah to her bedroom. When she came back the house phone starting ringing, Shazia picked up and was shocked the phone fell from her hand. Abbas and Salman jumped up and asked her if she was ok but Shazia didn't reply. Abbas went up to her and shook her and asked her what happened.

"Aliyah's gran is in hospital and critically ill" said Shazia.

"Oh my god!" Said Abbas.

"And Aliyah's mum says that Aliyah need to go to Scotland ASAP".

"Ok, I'll try to book the flights" said Salman.

"No wait, how are we going to tell Aliyah" said Abbas.

"I'll tell her" said Shazia.

They all went into the room, Shazia woke Aliyah up and said, "Aliyah we have to talk to you".

"Yes".
"Well your mum just called and said that your gran is unwell and in hospital".
"Omg what happened to her?".
"We don't know yet but they told me to tell you to come ASAP".

Aliyah was worried so she called her mum and asked her what happened.

"Shazia help me pack" said Aliyah.
"I need to quickly book a flight".
" I've found one which goes directly to Scotland"said, Salman.
"Thank you so much".
"Salman book me a flight too" said Abbas.
"What? Why?" said Salman.
"Well Aliyah isn't well and I won't let her go alone" said Abbas.
"But what about the company? And meetings?" Said Salman.
"You can handle it Salman I completely trust you" said Abbas.
"Ok bro".

Abbas told Salman to go to his house and quickly get his things and put it in the suitcase while Abbas drove to the airport. Salman came and told them to be safe and told Abbas to call him when he arrives. They said Allah hafiz and went. Salman drove Shazia back home.

Aliyah's POV : omg gran is very ill ya Allah please give her health and long life! I hope she's ok and OMG what am I going to say about Abbas, why is he here with me! Ya Allah help me!

Heeeeyyy what do you guys think loving the story so far let me know like vote and share and please comment I love to see feedback means a lot to me btw something happened and chapter 5 got deleted I forgot what I wrote so I rewrote it and changed that chapter it's different so please read chapter 5!!!

Also what do you gets ship Aliyah and Abbas or Aliyah and Salman? Or Salman and Shazia? Lol get it A&A and S&S ... anyways what do you think will happened when Aliyah's gran mets Abbas:O :O BIG TWIST IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS