Chapter 6

Aliyah woke up early and went to office, she saw Abbas talking to a someone. The lady was quite close to him and started flirting with him but Abbas didn't really pay attention to her.

Salman walked in and saw Aliyah standing there while Tina was flirting with Abbas, Aliyah then said, "Look she has no shame! Flirting with her boss and Abbas isn't even telling her to stop! I bet he's enjoying it".

"Tina always flirts with Abbas but Abbas doesn't like her and tells her off but she doesn't seem to listen".

Abbas then noticed Salman and Aliyah talking he then pushes Tina away and says, "Aliyah you're here! When did you come? Thank god".

"I came ages ago but you were busy..." said Aliyah.

"Salman! I have a really important meeting with a client about THE DEAL!" said Abbas.

"Oh that DEAL! well good luck bro" he replied.

"Yes but you have to come with me remember?!".

"Oohh yeah" he replied.

"Aliyah you have to come with us and take some notes" said Abbas.

"Ok sir" she replied.

Abbas, Salman and Aliyah arrived at a party which the client had invited them to.

"Hey Mr. Khan" said the man.

Hi Mr. Malik" replied Abbas.

They discussed while Aliyah took notes and Salman was showing them slideshows, Abbas told Aliyah to go and get them drinks, so she went to the waiter and asked her for a mocktail which is basically a halal style of a cocktail. While she was waiting, a guy kept flirting with her. Abbas notices this and kept his eyes on them while
Mr.Malik was speaking, he kept nodding and agreeing to Mr. Malik. When suddenly the man pulled Aliyah closer and tried misbehaving with h, she tried pulling away but he wasn't letting go. So Abbas got up and punched the guy, The man fighted back. Things go out of hand when the man got a glass cup and throw it on Abbas's head. Salman jumped in and punched the man and thrown bottles at him. The police came and arrested the man, Abbas and Salman. Aliyah was shocked and scared but Mr. Malik took Aliyah to the police station to see Abbas and Salman. Aliyah called Abbas's father who came and bailed them out but the man who was harrassing Aliyah remained in the police station before Aliyah left, the man apolgised to her but Abbas took Aliyah away. Aliyah thanked Abbas for saving her and got a first aid box and fixed Abbas's and Salman's wounds.

She went home and told Shazia everything.

"OMG can't you tell he loves you" said Shazia.

"No, he was just protecting me" Aliyah replied.

"Yeah why is he protecting you?".

"Because i work for him duh".

"No because he loves you silly".

"Ok whatever, I'm going to sleep" replied Aliyah.

Aliyah tucked herself into bed and thought about what Shazia said, Could she be right? Does Abbas love me?! Urrgggghh Stupid Shazia making me think like that! How am i going to face him now.