Chapter 19

"Why hasn't Abbas told me about his brother Raza?" Thought Aliyah.
"Omg I'm sorry to say but Abbas's dadi really pissed me off! How dare she say shit to you" said Sana.
"Exactly! What's her bloody problem?!" Said Mira.
"Leave it guys, she's gone now" said Aliyah.
"Doesn't mean she won't try to cause problems between you and Abbas" said Sana.
"What can I do? I can't change her opinion about it" said Aliyah.
Meanwhile in Abbas's house, him and his brothers were discussing about the whole situation.
"I can't believe dad slapped us because of his mother!" Said Zaid.
"Who the hell is she to decide who I marry!" Said Abbas.
"I know exactly, how dare she say shit to Aliyah and mum" said Haidar.
"Have you spoken to Aliyah yet?" Asked Zaid.
"No, I haven't been able to talk to her, I'll go meet her later" said Abbas.
"Oh ok" replies Zaid. Abbas called Aliyah and told her to open the door, so she opened it, Abbas came in and hugged her, "I'm so sorry about what happened today! I didn't know she would do anything like that but it's still my fault I should have known! She's evil" said Abbas.

"It's ok Abbas, I should have expected it, there will always be someone who will have a problem with me for being married before" said Aliyah.

"It's not your fault! You weren't happy with that marriage that's why it didn't work! And now you're getting married to your love! It's none of anyone else's business" said Abbas.

"I know but it hurts Abbas, I don't want   people to judge me and especially you! I can't stand anyone say anything to you" said Aliyah.

"I love you Aliyah! I don't care what people say, you are and will be mine that's it" said Abbas. Aliyah's mum walked in and said, "I'm glad to hear that Abbas, my mind is at peace knowing how much you love and care for my daughter".

"Of course auntie, i won't let any harm come to Aliyah, I will always love, care and protect her from everyone and everything. Also auntie I'm very sorry about what my gran did today" said Abbas.

"May god bless you beta and it's ok" said Aliyah's mum.

"Auntie, I spoke to my family about everything and they agreed with me to get me and Aliyah engaged the day after tomorrow, if that's ok with you" said Abbas.

"The day after tomorrow?! Wow I won't have time to prepare or call anyone especially Aliyah's dad" said Aliyah's mum.

"It's fine auntie, my family have already organised everything, it's on standby we were only waiting for what you think then we'll go ahead" said Abbas.

"Ok but where shall I get Aliyah's outfit from? Everything will be shut tomorrow" said her mum.

"Don't worry auntie, I've already got an outfit of Aliyah" said Abbas.

"Ok" said her mum.

The next morning, Abbas and his family went to Aliyah's house and told her mum that they have organised a grand engagement for Aliyah and Abbas, they gift Aliyah's mum, Sana, Mira and Aliyah outfits. Aliyah's mum thanks them and is overwhelmed. They apologise for what dadi did and said that they are very lucky and pleased to have Aliyah as their daughter-in-law.
Abbas called a makeup artist to go to Aliyah to help her get ready. So in the Afternoon the makeup artist was busy getting Aliyah, her mum, Sana and Mira ready. After they got ready, Abbas's butler was outside waiting for them so he could take them to the venue. When Aliyah arrived, the guest's jaw dropped, she looked absolutely beautiful, Aliyah went and sat with Abbas who couldn't get his eyes off her. The ceremony started, Aliyah and Abbas exchanged rings, everyone congratulated them and gave them blessings. Zaid and Haidar went and stood with Sana and Mira, they complimented them, saying they looked very nice so Sana and Mira exchanged the compliment and said they were looking good too. Aliyah and Abbas were too busy looking into each other's eyes, Zaid suggested for a couples dance so Aliyah and Abbas slow danced. Abbas whispered in Aliyah's ear, that he loves her and that he will always care and protect her.
Aliyah replied, saying she loves him too.

Heeeeyyy sorry for taking so long in writing this chapter but I've been so busy and yet again have exams 😕😕 I hope you liked this chapter so please comment share and like. I will be updating this chapter after a while tbh as I will be focusing on my exams and when I'm done I'll relax and have a clear mind so I can continue the story.

Thank you all for reading